Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Are we only allowed to make 3 subs?

• Options
    edited September 2013

There are no changes worth making. The whole team look like reserves. Jackson, who two seasons ago was beginning to look a bit tired is still the only consistent player in the team. Awful.

Actually I take that back. I agree with those calling for Stewart/Harriot. Might as well. "1-0 lead for the first time this season." We're back to our last relegation season aren't we? A banker for an away win.
  • Options

PRITCHARD IS F***King pony always said

Did we hear from you after the Leicester game?
    Alright sorry no I change my mind he's brilliant!..
    Who said he's brilliant? Not me. I'm just pointing out that he has good performances as well as making mistakes. Pretty sure you're not complaining he's 'pony' after the good games. I get that it's the derby and we want to win but crying like a child and claiming a player is useless off a mistake is a bit embarrassing really
    I just don't rate him! Don't see what he gives us apart from running around like a headless chicken. There's a reason why he's from Hayes and yeading. Also he has done a lot more than just the one mistake.
  • Options
    It's raining in my heart soapy.
  • Options

Millwall fans celebrate like they won the world cup.

Maybe we should sometime, although I ythink they celebrated like they scored a goal against their rivals
  • Options

Get some fucking width on. Sick and tired of watching us just lump it. 4-4-2, two tricky wingers, get at their full backs.

Agree
  • Options
    Midfield carry no threat going forward at the moment. No one wants the ball off the back 3 so we have to play long.
  • Options
    Almost feel sorry for poor Pigott. Struggling anyway regardless of the turd around him.
  • Options
    Before people starting getting onto Pritch he's been our best player last few games, if he's due a bad one he needs the people around him to step up. They haven't.
  • Options

PRITCHARD IS F***King pony always said

Did we hear from you after the Leicester game?
    Alright sorry no I change my mind he's brilliant!..
    Who said he's brilliant? Not me. I'm just pointing out that he has good performances as well as making mistakes. Pretty sure you're not complaining he's 'pony' after the good games. I get that it's the derby and we want to win but crying like a child and claiming a player is useless off a mistake is a bit embarrassing really
    I just don't rate him! Don't see what he gives us apart from running around like a headless chicken. There's a reason why he's from Hayes and yeading. Also he has done a lot more than just the one mistake.
    Very poor today but did you not watch him last season? Or against Leicester?

Rest of the team haven't been much better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like piggott, but he is not ready for this. Piggott and Wood off for Harriott and Stewart. 4-3-3 and let's get at them.
  • Options
    We're dicking around with the ball at the feet of our centre-halves with no hope of advancing unless Wiggins gets it, at which point he'll either run into Dunne's legs or whip in a cross that Millwall clear. The worst part is, if we get caught on the ball doing this, they've got a run on goal. Still, they're unbelievably lucky to be going in 1 up. Bad as we have been they haven't been any better
  • Options
    Watching in a pub on the Isle of Wight and pretty glad I'm not there at the moment.

Still think we can turn it round though, as they're no better than us.
  • Options
    Centre midfield was always the issue, throughout these 1 and a bit years in the championship and nothing has really been done. No quality there at all.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    The right things had better be said in that dressing room to get these players up for this 2nd half otherwise we are staring at a 0.3 defeat against a team who hasn`t even had to bother too much. Where is the passion, the urgency, the desire to win this game? There is no excuse whatsoever for not being able to get up for this game!
  • Options
    Would take off Wilson and Stephens, probably, for Harriott + Stewart. If Pigott has to come off let it be for Sordell. 4-3-3 might work as well, though. Not sure really.
  • Options
    the team and the crowd are poor, no passion
  • Options
    That was poor. Pritchard struggling, Piggott not quite holding his own, but has shown some good movement. Need to be calm and keep the ball a bit better. Too much hit and hope. Hopefully it will get better!
  • Options
    Front 2 have looked poor but they've had little service. For 5 in midfield they don't seem to be available for each other like they should.
  • Options
    Typical flat Charlton TV performance. Badly need a goal but can't see where it's going to come from.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We need to up our game seriously for the 2nd half if we want to get anything out of this match.
  • Options
    Can't believe he hasn't changed it up. Pathetic
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options

Before people starting getting onto Pritch he's been our best player last few games, if he's due a bad one he needs the people around him to step up. They haven't.

Also agree
  • Options

Typical flat Charlton TV performance. Badly need a goal but can't see where it's going to come from.

Would say more a typical Millwall performance than TV.
  • Options
    No changes?! Powell may be untouchable here but that is wrong wrong wrong. Idiotic management.
  • Options
    Bloody hell I didnt realise Stephens was playing.
  • Options
    Urgh!!!! Centre backs playing it along the back. No midfield. Change it!!!!
  • Options
    Powell will want to wait until we're 2 down to make changes, its what he does.
  • Options
    I aint digging out BP for one minute. love him 2 bits

we need to change the formation. Easy peasee at the moment for millsmall
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!