Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lets be honest..We are going down

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kap10 said:

@Off_it How did you get a refund, I think I'll join you ;-)

I Offered them out over my keyboard and they backed down straight away.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Off_it said:

Kap10 said:

@Off_it How did you get a refund, I think I'll join you ;-)

I Offered them out over my keyboard and they backed down straight away.
    Damn I did that and they replied Keyboard whimps don't get refunds :-(
  • Options

Unless there is a large cash injection for players in the next couple of weeks which i do not see forth coming.

So the same squad That finished ninth last season is suddenly relegation fodder. I know I shouldn't bite but fuck off
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    This thread is going down !!!
  • Options
    Those crazy crazy days of ninth
  • Options
    nolly said:

Those crazy crazy days of ninth

Not to mention those heady FA cup fourth round dust ups. Glory days.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Unless there is a large cash injection for players in the next couple of weeks which i do not see forth coming.

So the same squad That finished ninth last season is suddenly relegation fodder. I know I shouldn't bite but fuck off
    I say no need for that!
    Now at the end of the season im gonna haunt you

• Options
    Making relegation predictions three games in!!!! Come on, it's all cut and dried by now. What really counts is predictions for 2014-15: We are going up, say, we are going up ;-)
  • Options
    We are going down, say we are going down.

Or maybe we're not. It's all so confusing.
  • Options
    We are going down, say we are going down.

Or maybe we're not. It's all so confusing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey , what a cheerful bunch! :-0
  • Options
    2 - 1 up and we can't defend, dont worry we finished 9th last season playing great football......so it will be ok ha!
  • Options
    I love the internet
  • Options
    Really hope not. Playing teams like Leicester this weekend makes you realise it's a great league and I don't want to be watching us play Tranmere on a rainy Tuesday night.
  • Options
    Sinking at the valley followed by a bad tasting Smiths
  • Options
    14th-16th we will finish there are far worse teams in this league than us, we will find our feet we could be bottom at xmas then amongst top 10 by end of season if were bottom middle of november then ill worry.
  • Options
    Scabby - I just gave myself a papercut on my finger and worried that it'll get infected. Should I amputate my hand?
  • Options

Scabby - I just gave myself a papercut on my finger and worried that it'll get infected. Should I amputate my hand?

Best to kill yourself to be sure

*in light of recent online suicides please note this advice is meant in a light-hearted way and is in no way me suggesting you kill yourself*

• Options

If the player/management staff thought that way we would be down and out before Christmas. Your concern looks a high possibility, yes, but we are Charlton, we have a good manager, we will fight to the end to stay up.

You never know we could put a run together to see us mid-table (lower).

My prediction: 20th
  • Options
    I don't panic. I don't boo. I don't complain. But I think we're going to be a in relegation fight this year. I would love to be mocked in six months' time for saying it though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So when we beat Millwall, our season begins (more like the other way around)?
  • Options
    O hello