Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

lets be honest..We are going down

Unless there is a large cash injection for players in the next couple of weeks which i do not see forth coming.

Comments

• With Millwall and Barnsley right ? Lets turn it in now then. Unbelievable !
  • Yeah, let's be honest.
  • Utter b*llocks! The world (well CL at least) has gone mad.

We may not finish 9th again but will be OK

In SCP we trust.

CAFC
  • Same defence, midfield and keeper as last year btw. And an improvement in striking options IMO. But yeah, we are doomed.
  • I sure Palace fans were saying the same thing at this stage last year.
  • Let's revisit this thread next March / April shall we.

In SCP we trust.

CAFC

No CL hasn't gone mad. ONE poster, well known as panicer and a powell outer says we're going down. That's it.

Nothiing to see here, move on.

In SCP we trust.

CAFC

No CL hasn't gone mad. ONE poster, well known as panicer and a powell outer says we're going down. That's it.

Nothiing to see here, move on.
    Haha! Fair comment Henry.
  • Nah, no white flag flying up here in Yorkshire. Personally think you're wrong but time will tell.
  • Come on Henry - the squad is not good enough and im not blaming Powell although im not a fan of his tactics.....am i on my own?
  • Sponsored links:

• You can have a shit team with gutts and fight and stay up easily not too worried personally
  • Come on Henry - the squad is not good enough and im not blaming Powell although im not a fan of his tactics.....am i on my own?

Maybe yes, maybe not. When JJ is fit the squad will be a lot stronger. But we're not playing well and a lot needs to be improved.

Its the "let's be honest" bit that gets me. You're not being " honest", just stating an opinion as if it were fact.
  • I won't say you are wrong because its only 4 games into the season so I dont know if we will go down or not. Which is exactly the point. Also Chris Powell is a fantastic motivator and the players are a hardworking bunch. I just don't see this team rolling over and giving up.

What we are seeing now is a blip.
  • I won't say you are wrong because its only 4 games into the season so I dont know if we will go down or not. Which is exactly the point. Also Chris Powell is a fantastic motivator and the players are a hardworking bunch. I just don't see this team rolling over and giving up.

Three games

• Timed just before we are probably about to lose in a competition we have a general apathy for, genius.
  • Starting to think now Scabby you're a bit of a deliberately provocative look-at-me poster. You couldn't wait to be first on here with the Powell Out stuff and now first again with the definitely going down stuff.

Me think you quite like dropping a few bombs and then seeing the fall out. You crazy tinker you :-)

Out of interest, 20 mins into a 10hr flight. When you hit the first bit of turbulence, are you the one telling everyone you are definitely going to crash ??
  • Blackpool away last game, we know our relegation record against them...

Personally think we'll be fine if we keep everyone it's only 3 league games
  • edited August 2013
    Not sure if we are going down very hard to tell only a few games in! Form will be up and down . Don't get me wrong we could definatly do with some new players . Certainly in midfield and I think our defence could do with a shake up maybe give Cort a good few games I have always rated him. Seems bad now but give it a while before making a firm judgement
  • edited August 2013
    I think we need one result/ performance/ bit of luck and it will turn round.

If we beat leicester with a great performance then lose the next three then i will be concerned. As it proves its not form and confidence but something seriously wrong.
  • Just who is the 'we' you refer to in the thread title...not sure who you 'support'!
  • Sponsored links:

• So if we win the next five games we are dead certs for promotion.

End of season we will have stayed up comfortably.
  • Over 46 games we should be better than Yeovil, Barnsley and Millwall plus Huddersfield and Wednesday

Three games

Of course, I forgot the gods were with us on Saturday. If that wasn't divine intervention then I don't know what is. I have a very good feeling about this season after that.
  • We're doomed... Dooooooooomed I tells ya

When we win our next two and we're in the PlayOffs can we change this thread to lets be honest we are going up... ?? ;-)
  • Well AFKA im gonna be right one day you we see :)
  • Millwall will sack Lomas after we pick up our first win of the season against them, from there they will be ok as i think they have a better squad than us
  • I agree with the scabby one.

We're virtually down already. May as well give up now. I'm getting a refund on my season ticket.

Phew, that was a close one.
  • edited August 2013
    Trajectory, height, speed and prevaiing winds are good tools to engage when calculating an expected landing zone.

Any navigators out there ?

Ahoy !

• well if that's the case why don't we not bother going to watch them anymore and plan trips to Colchester and Stevenage.
  • @Off_it How did you get a refund, I think I'll join you ;-)