Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cheryl Cole's bum tattoo

13»

Comments

• Mooooojooooo
  • i'm in between , wanna give her one from behind whilst rabbit punching the back of her head

a sort of love/hate relationship

I think this is the camp I am in. I dislike her voice and face - so clearly wouldn't want to be looking at that at all. But then not sure I'd be too keen on seeing that tattoo either. Hmm - such a quandry.

Oh - and how do you think I know this could happen...........because I am stronger than her :-)

• Doubling up with oohaah Swisdom. Toss for top bunk fellas.
  • Feature wall on her rear
  • Any one of you says that they'd turn her down is talking absolute, utter bollocks.
  • ...or is homosexual, in which case, fair play to you.
  • There's not a straight man on the planet that wouldn't do her. She still disgusts me though.
  • Any one of you says that they'd turn her down is talking absolute, utter bollocks.

Only if she lets the missus at least watch.
  • Saw the thread title and assumed she'd had an Ashley Cole tattoo.
  • Wouldn't touch her with a barge poll, sooner dip Sonia Jackson before the weight loss and boob job
  • Sponsored links:

• She'd make a good 'would ya', like would you shag her if you had to live with her for 6 months first
  • Croydon said:

She'd make a good 'would ya', like would you shag her if you had to live with her for 6 months first

Or would ya dip her if she spoke more than 3 words at any point in the liaison

Moooooojoooooo
  • I would nob that until my cock fell off
  • Following Ashley Cole, it probably would.
  • I would nob that until my cock fell off

You're in the 'maybe' category then LA?
  • edited August 2013
    She's what I'd imagine shit flavoured pringles to be like. You'd try one, comment on how vile it was, before going back for another 30 secs later (repeat til tube is empty).

She pretty much sums up the whole celeberity scene these days. But would I have a go?..............................Hell, yeah
  • She's what I'd imagine shit flavoured pringles to be like. You'd try one, comment on how vile it was, before going back for another 30 secs later (repeat til tube is empty).

That made me proper laugh. Classic analogy.

• Can't understand it really just looks horrendous but as a number said here serial attention seeker and all round trollop. Can't stand the woman sells herself as so nice and sweet but rumour has it she's a right cold fish with a nasty temper.
  • Not naming the guy (played for newcastle, now non league) had her before she was in GA (also a few other nufc players did too). Loves it in the queen mum supposedly.
  • Not naming the guy (played for newcastle, now non league) had her before she was in GA (also a few other nufc players did too). Loves it in the queen mum supposedly.

A prick between two roses?

......or is it a rose between two thorns?
  • Sponsored links:

• BIG_ROB said:

Not naming the guy (played for newcastle, now non league) had her before she was in GA (also a few other nufc players did too). Loves it in the queen mum supposedly.

A prick between two roses?

......or is it a rose between two thorns?
    Or just a cock up an old slappers arse?
  • Up the mooooojoooooo!
  • I had a great year in Newcastle. They are bang up for it like.
  • How do we KNOW it's Cheryl Cole? Surely she has a bum double?