Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheryl Cole's bum tattoo

Comments

• Options
    Cry for attention. She hasn't released a decent song for....well ever....and she's slowly disappearing out of the lime light. Back in it with a bum tattoo and she'll probably bring out a news story in a month or so talking about Ashley cole and herself noshing off Will.i.am.
  • Options
    What an arsehole!
  • Options
    Each to their own. She likes it so whats the problem?
  • Options
    That tat will look like a bloody big bruise when shes old. I prefer art on walls
  • Options
    why would anybody choose to have two red cabbages tattooed on their (albeit shapely) rump
  • Options
    Some people like cutting themselves with blades ! Not suggesting that CC is in that league but IMHO I think she has issues. It just a level of scale.
  • Options
    If you guys are all out then I guess I will step in
  • Options
    Serial attention seeker.
  • Options
    try too hard tatt

She doesn't need any tatts she's a proper sort, each to their own , norvern slag
  • Options
    That really is disgusting, why would you do that to yourself?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

try too hard tatt

She doesn't need any tatts she's a proper sort, each to their own , norvern slag

'norvern slags' have a lot going for them ;o)
  • Options

Think she has issues. No other sane reason for covering your body, particularly a quite nice body in ink. Perhaps she doesn't see what the rest of us see when she looks in the mirror.

Maybe she just likes tattoos. A lot of people do you know.
  • Options
    Talal said:

That really is disgusting, why would you do that to yourself?!

Not sure she did. I don't think her arms are long enough.
  • Options
    Yuk - that is vile, but then I hate tattoos anyway.
  • Options
    chazza said:

Each to their own. She likes it so whats the problem?

this

• Options
    Regretfully I don't think I'm ever going to be in a position where it's going to bother me.... :-(
  • Options
    I'd sooner turn her over and see her twolips!
  • Options
    What a state of a woman.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

I'd sooner turn her over and see her twolips!

Bank Holiday belly laugh!
  • Options
    I simply don't believe it. Brilliant publicity for her and the Tatooist though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't like. Will she blow the petals off after a plate of cabbage and cauliflower????????
  • Options

I think it's alright. Decent work. But then I like tattoos. I can understand how, if you don't like them, it seems a bit stupid. Worst problem I can see is that it will, like all tattoos, fade over time and in 25 years time when she gets all saggy, it'll look like shit.

Pretty much how i see it as well.

There's also some people on here with some seriously high standards if they class her as disgusting, a mess etc etc.
  • Options

I think it's alright. Decent work. But then I like tattoos. I can understand how, if you don't like them, it seems a bit stupid. Worst problem I can see is that it will, like all tattoos, fade over time and in 25 years time when she gets all saggy, it'll look like shit.

There's also some people on here with some seriously high standards if they class her as disgusting, a mess etc etc.
    Shes clearly a good looking girl but when ive seen her on TV she's got the personality of a house brick, she got with (and stayed with) Ashley Cole and all that money for having no talent annoys me. This tattoo makes it even worse. She is a mess.
  • Options
    No need to sit on the fence Gary!!
  • Options
    lol cant stand her
  • Options
    I love her
  • Options
    i'm in between , wanna give her one from behind whilst rabbit punching the back of her head

a sort of love/hate relationship
  • Options
    There's space for you on C wing oohaah ;o)
  • Options

Shes clearly a good looking girl but when ive seen her on TV she's got the personality of a house brick, she got with (and stayed with) Ashley Cole and all that money for having no talent annoys me. This tattoo makes it even worse. She is a mess.
    Not to mention the racist assault in a toilet.

• Options

Not to mention the racist assault in a toilet.

I told you not to mention that ;0)