Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The best apps (updated)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Can anyone recommend a decent, free, click and drag app for garden design, that includes adding structures like sheds etc?

TIA 
  • Options
    So having completed Duskwood(they mentioned afterward it was completed another one was in the works and gave me a code so 🤞) and still no sign of a third installment of Seven.

Completed Nobodies "after dark" and really not looking to get into a new FMM save so close to the new one coming out.

Any other good apps out there whilst I wait for FM23 or another from the makers of Duskwood or the 3rd installment of Seven
  • Options
    Just recently been playing any old game nothing great.

However Orphans is set to be released soon, 80% complete on chapter 1

Made by reality games the same people who made 7 End Game, The Sign and The Healing I have previously spoken about.

So hoping for another decent app from them.

Still awaiting further updates from Everbyte about their follow on to Duskwood
  • Options
    Just recently been playing any old game nothing great.

However Orphans is set to be released soon, 80% complete on chapter 1

Made by reality games the same people who made 7 End Game, The Sign and The Healing I have previously spoken about.

So hoping for another decent app from them.

Still awaiting further updates from Everbyte about their follow on to Duskwood
    Got a perfect game for you Paulie, Snooker stars. Graphics are decent, you can play objectives / like missions and side quests where you play with no aiming line. Also play online v randoms, i find myself playing it a bit