Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parking near The Valley....

13»

Comments

• Options
    West2003 said:
    We've always parked in the Ropery Business Park just down from Makro's.

https://goo.gl/maps/3Eyf9MnTcA8qPYaFA

The people running it have changed since I last drove to the ground in February last year, so I was a bit unsure if there was still parking there on matchdays, but I was fine there for the first two home games of the season.

Does anyone know how much it is to park in the 'car park' above on a match day? 
  • Options
    Fed up with the train and I've been driving in so far this season. Come in on the A2 and normally use Hervey Road and walk but been trying out parking in Plumstead near Lakedale and getting the bus (free bus pass :)).  
    Fine except last week I jumped on the first bus after the game and ended up half way to Thamesmead before I got off and had to back track to Plumstead   :s
    That will be the 472, I think you need either the 180 or 171. Or change in Woolwich.
    It was a 472 to Bexleyheath which I foolishly assumed would be heading for Wickham Lane.  
    177 not 171.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    West2003 said:

The people running it have changed since I last drove to the ground in February last year, so I was a bit unsure if there was still parking there on matchdays, but I was fine there for the first two home games of the season.

You can park on Lombard Wall - there's usually plenty of space. Opposite Asda/Sainsburys on Bugsbys Way.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    West2003 said:

You can park on Lombard Wall - there's usually plenty of space. Opposite Asda/Sainsburys on Bugsbys Way.
    Many more games like today and parking will be fine !
  • Options
    Just realised if you get to the ground before 1.30 & spend an hour in the Oak you can park pretty easily. 

Who'd have thunk it. 
  • Options
    Just realised if you get to the ground before 1.30 & spend an hour in the Oak you can park pretty easily. 

Who'd have thunk it. 
    Quite early with kick off at 4pm if your team take 45 mins to turn up.
  • Options
    According to Just Park you can book spaces in Asda's car park for £7.50
  • Options
    How about the Queen Elizabeth hospital car park? Anyone else used that? 
    Usual cost for an NHS hospital car park is about £1.50 - £2 per hour. As it would take you a good 20 mins to walk to the ground from there I would say a minimum of a 4 hour stay would set you back £6 at least. 
    It's £4 for 4 hours, not fussed about the walk as long as it's not raining. Might give it a go.

May even be easier to get away afterwards from there. 
    Whenever I've needed to park there (hospital related) the spaces are few and far between.
    I've always found there are most places in the car park where the buses terminate, which is the first car park on the right hand side if you have entered Baker Road from Shooters Hill.
    This is of course the furthest from The Valley.
    As CE says parking can often be a bit tight at the Hospital, maybe leave it for folks using the Hospital?
    Good point which I hadn't considered, however being a Saturday I guess there will be less outpatient clinics running so demand for spaces will be slightly less.

Might try somewhere else. 
    Staff and more visitors thn
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    According to Just Park you can book spaces in Asda's car park for £7.50
    Yes was looking to park near Clapham recently and although Asda shoppers are limited to 2 hours you can book their car park for any length of stay in advance through Just Park.