Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fenerbahce vs Arsenal

2»

Comments

• Options
    and there plastic tossers who say but they play football----------they should be burnt as well------consider this the last warning.
  • Options
    arsenal won 3-0 and now arsene wenger should be given the keys to the city - most fickle fans in the country, bar millwall
  • Options
    SE7West said:

Don't get why people support Arsenal in here

Cant see any Arsenal 'supporters' on here. Never been the Emirates or Highbury in my life, and would only go to watch Charlton.

Doesnt mean i have to dislike them tho does it. Plus i cant stand Spurs, so anything that pisses them off is great.
  • Options
    Fenerbahce were shite, didn't look interested and i don't think they had a shot on target until the 80th minute. They played like a team who knew they were going to lose their appeal so it didn't matter anyway.
  • Options
    Before the game their Manager was asked about the prospects of winning their appeal?

"The hearing will be virtually irrelevant after we lose this match 3 nil tonight." he replied
  • Options
    I can't believe people have posted the score here - I was waiting to watch it on the highlights Sunday week !
  • Options
    I used to be an arsenal fan, then they moved from woolwich
  • Options
    Fuck Arsenal. And their fans.
  • Options
    I hate Arsenal because my cousin and ex uncle supports them.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Boom said:

SE7West said:

Don't get why people support Arsenal in here

I don't. I hate arsenal. Or nearer the point, I hate arsenal fans. Wankers one and all. Pass me the petrol gh.

Priceless comment and I commend you for personally knowing every single one of them to enable you to make such a well founded and judgemental statement! They speak so highly of you as we'll! ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    he is 100% correct though