Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sponsorship for Charlton Life charity games - PLEASE READ

13»

Comments

• Options
    anyone can go about it however they want PBS, i have no idea regarded the tax angle on gift aid how it is traced etc. But i don't see how if people give you money on your forms, you then make a payment from your a/c saying its your contribution, how it can really be traced by tax people.

But i thought it was best to point it out.
  • Options
    Before anyone else claims it for their total, todays entry 04/04/07 under the name of Dad is for me :-)
  • Options
    oi it was my dad!
  • Options
    no it was mine.
  • Options
    It was my mum
  • Options
    £55

I'm slowly clambering up.

Another £30 pledged via the form.

I won't finish bottom of this league!!
  • Options
    I'll claim the one for 'Ready' and the one above it...
  • Options
    edited April 2007
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite].

Something to say Carling?
  • Options
    er nope
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some of my tight mates have started to contribute without putting names, Sean Cleary is mine (fiver for a property surveyor!!) and i have a mate called Langers but i don't think he is mine!
  • Options
    Langers is mine, my that sounds Gay. He is a good looking Ginger bloke he's coming to watch the game & come for the party. I cannot wait to see what he makes of Ollie's beard..!
  • Options
    LOL; still getting over Ollie's beard from Saturday!

Nearly at £5K chaps - well done all; contribution(s) still to come from me for PBS ....
  • Options
    Who would donate to see Ollie shave the beastrd off on the day? Perhaps it could then be donated to science?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Who would donate to see Ollie shave the bea[strike]st[/strike]rd off on the day? Perhaps it could then be donated to science?

no, not to science. we are far to near to human cloning and it would be a massive risk.

the trimmings could be put in an urn (ashes style) and played for every year.
  • Options
    give them to Keith Richards to smoke
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Who would donate to see Ollie shave the bea[strike]st[/strike]rd off on the day? Perhaps it could then be donated to science?

no, not to science. we are far to near to human cloning and it would be a massive risk.

the trimmings could be put in an urn (ashes style) and played for every year.

Charltonlife v Charltonlife for the T(ashes) : (
    I`ll get my coat
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    lol
  • Options
    LMFAO!!!!
  • Options
    qualoty, that made me larf covered end, and others!

i was actually thinking this morning if i should offer to actually shave it in the changing rooms after, and see who would sponser me, i aint shaved since last November, so it will be a few months of growth!

I must warn you that i look a bit starnge without it!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I must warn you that i look a bit starnge without it!!

As a matter of interest do you think you look normal with it?
  • Options
    That's what I call leading with your chin MCS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I must warn you that i look a bit starnge without it!!

As a matter of interest do you think you look normal with it?

my bird reckons so, lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]That's what I call leading with your chin MCS

lol