Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Random things that annoy you at football

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]Henrys cardigans & Suzi not wearing them red boots when I ask

I wear a red coat instead now :-)
  • Options
    Bing, you know, you could always come pitch side one game?
  • Options
    you sacking me already rothko ;-)
  • Options
    Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy!

Worst.chant.ever!
  • Options
    the merry go round of 'red army' and 'cafc' chants with the odd vfr thrown in. we have so many more chants than that.

pete nuttall.....god he does my head in, why can't bdl do it all?

the bloke who sits in the row in front of me. he's always late, and he and another guy had a slanging match against preston just because the other guy joked around with him saying 'late again eh?'. just makes me wonder why he can never make it on time.

some of the kiosk workers in the east can't use the till
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Saturday reminded me how annoying 'goal music' can be. Please, never at Charlton.

May be on my own with this, but here goes........

FIIIISH.

Well woopie do, a goldfish halfway through a game. Unbelievable.

Didn't Wimbledon used to played music when they won a corner whilst playing at Sellout park?

Teams taking a minute or more to get back into thier half when they have scored against us. 30 secs max if you ain't ready we kicking off.
  • Options
    Insufficient leg room
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Imissthepeanutman[/cite]Insufficient leg room

Old Trafford is the worst in the country for that. I get the impression that everyone in Devon must be 4ft tall!
  • Options
    I remember Elland Road being a pain as well. Portman Road wasnt too clever on Saturday either.

I really do prefer standing.
  • Options
    Since Pardew has been in charge he has had the academy kids acting as ball boys. Before this we always seemed to use kids who looked liked they had never touched a ball before in their life! It always seemed to annoy me more when we were losing!