Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My season ticket was delivered by..............

1235»

Comments

• Have not got my 2 yet!
  • Mine hasn't arrived yet - anyone not received their's?

Not had mine yet but not had today's post.
  • Arrived today.
  • Had today's post, but no sign of it. Will give it a couple more days, then think about calling the club
  • both my kids got their's last week, no sign of mine yet though
  • I got mine but it had been half opened and had been hand delivered on sunday, theiving f*****g neighbours.
  • Mine come this morning so happy now
  • Got mine Friday, nice touch they give you 2 free tickets with it. (Well vouchers for 2 free tickets)
  • What games are the 2 free tickets eligible to use for does anyone know?
  • What games are the 2 free tickets eligible to use for does anyone know?

Any of them bar the six "gold" matches

Milwall
    Reading
    Leeds
    Brighton
    QPR
    Palace Blackburn
  • Sponsored links:

• Blackburn? Since when have they become a massive club, that neutrals are queueing up to see? I would have though Leicester would be a more popular game, and Leicester (especially if they are doing well) will bring down a decent number of fans.
  • Blackburn? Since when have they become a massive club, that neutrals are queueing up to see? I would have though Leicester would be a more popular game, and Leicester (especially if they are doing well) will bring down a decent number of fans.

last home game of the season

• AFC Bournemouth ‏@afcbournemouth
    Season tickets posted to supporters. Season ticket holders can expect their tickets to arrive later this week: http://bit.ly/19sLqaQ #afcb

Blimey, imagine the grief on here if CAFC only sent their S/Ts out acouple of days before our first home game !