Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Glenn Hoddle - What is wrong with our game

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Hoddle may end up as QPR manager if 'Arry calls it a day at the end of the season
  • Options
    Blucher said:

Hoddle may end up as QPR manager if 'Arry calls it a day at the end of the season

Lets just hope those evil disabled people sit on the other side of the pitch to Glenn then, or even better, not let into the games at all.
  • Options
    He's such a messiah that he's been out of work for a few years. Seen him on Sky and he does talk some rubbish..
  • Options
    Hoddle is the most over rated failed coach ever
  • Options

This. Also people on here trying to defend his views saying he was misquoted at the time, bollocks. You don't go around even thinking stuff like what he said. Stand him in front of my girlfriends family and get him to tell them that her disabled brother is like that because he was a bad person in a previous life. But it's fine to think that, because it's his own "complex religious views" and all that tosh.

Great footballer, failed coach and a failed person.
  • Options

I think he's a great coach yet a terrible manager (i.e. Give him a transfer kitty and he dont have a clue)... Give him some players to solely coach and he can do it