Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OS Survey

Has anyone else done the survey on the OS ? and am I the only one struggling with it ? I answer the first question " Do you live in the south east " and when I press NEXT it just goes back to the start ....very frustrating

Comments

• Options
    I just did it, that is 15 mins of my life I will not get back. I left the box blank where you get the chance to win lunch with Chris Powell...........I am not driving all the way to Wigan for a bite to eat. :-)
  • Options
    lot of questions...

who would have thought of asking fans their views?

(jeez I sound like Henry now, time to quit)
  • Options
    Got to question number 25 and then lost the will to live :-(
  • Options
    I did it...and I've designed these kinds of things in the past - BUT - whoever came up with a questionnaire of 95 questions needs sectioning!
  • Options
    I have completed this, and I may be looking into it too much but......if they are advertising lunch with Powell, then the club cant't be worried about him leaving anytime soon?
  • Options
    Just started it but at 95 questions they're not messing around are they!
  • Options
    Done it, that really was a marathon.
  • Options
    If anyone doesn't want the lunch you can always donate it to Charlton Life to auction.
  • Options
    Question 63 (of 95): "What are your thoughts on the club using initials at the end of tweets to let you know which member of staff is posting at the time?" Jeeez. I simply couldn't care less....
  • Options
    A comments section at the end would have been nice
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Question 63 (of 95): "What are your thoughts on the club using initials at the end of tweets to let you know which member of staff is posting at the time?" Jeeez. I simply couldn't care less....

That was probably the most unimportant question I have answered about anything, probably ever.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

That was probably the most unimportant question I have answered about anything, probably ever.
    How could I possibly be bothered with "the club using initials at the end of tweets" when my mind is wrestling with the moral decline of Woolwich, the unrest within the Freemasonry, the impending closure of the Royal Oak, and the deeply sad and distressing death of Manchester City's cat (RIP)?

• Options
    edited June 2013

cafctom said:

How could I possibly be bothered with "the club using initials at the end of tweets" when my mind is wrestling with the moral decline of Woolwich, the unrest within the Freemasonry, the impending closure of the Royal Oak, and the deeply sad and distressing death of Manchester City's cat (RIP)?

Don't forget the "homophobic" element among the support which is growing. (TB) #Survey
  • Options
    Win lunch with Chris Powell
    The big question is though, will the lunch be at the Brighton training ground, or the Wigan training ground :-)
  • Options
    cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Don't forget the "homophobic" element among the support which is growing. (TB) #Survey
    ... and the most humane way of banishing pigeons from suburban lawns....

• Options
    Are you being serious ? 95 questions ??? Lol
  • Options
    I gave up half way.
  • Options
    Gave up too - quite a shocking survey!
  • Options
    I was determined to get to the end to see if there was a comments section :D
  • Options
    You'll win the lunch, probably, razil - as the only one who got that far ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    95 questions and not one about kits.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Did it. (& will donate lunch with CP if I win Henry).

At least there are afew questions about CAFCPlayer in there. I moaned about it.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Or pot holes in the car park...

• Options

Nug said:

Or pot holes in the car park...

... or the tired-looking seats....

• Options
    Finished it although not sure of the value of asking my opinion on things like cafc player straight after me saying i do not use it.
  • Options
    Well I tried to finish it but now question my own sanity, I don't tweet so tried to ignore that bit, but then it wont let you continue, madness, who thought of this drivel and did we pay them to design it ? that is the only important question.
  • Options
    I finished it. Took five minutes

Just hit "next" for questions I didn't have an answer for.

Doubt it cost anything to design as it is free survey software I believe.

It was a survey about social media/website use so the questions were about that topic.

There is a good prize to be won.

The Club are asking fans their views.

I think question 96 should have been:

"Will Charlton fans moan about everything? True or True.
  • Options
    usually charge over a certain number but it won't break the bank I expect, or it might be part of their CRM package anyway
  • Options
    its kinda nice someone else being on the receiving end, do I not like that..
  • Options
    I finished it too. Doesn't take that long, but it was a dreadfully structured survey. For example, although it's easy to skip over, as I don't subscribe to Player my experience is not applicable - I shouldn't have to skip over 15 questions on it.

There, does that answer question 96 for ya? ;-)