Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jonathan Obika

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013

Someone on twitter reckons the bid for Obika is about 400k.

I personally think (I'm not ITK, or even close to) it might be closer to half that plus maybe some add-ons if we/he does well?

To be honest of this is true I'd probably leave it. There are so many players available on a free this summer that, unless he's on very low wages, I wouldn't waste budget on a transfer fee for Obika.
  • Options
    As Gilbert O'Sullivan has said, A loan again, naturally!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

As Gilbert O'Sullivan has said, A loan again, naturally!

Brilliant song, brilliant joke
  • Options
    I think Spurs will want to keep Obika for the Europa league
  • Options
    Just scored Brighton's 3rd goal in the FA Cup
  • Options
    Not sure which Obika thread to comment on , but good luck to the lad.
  • Options
    Signed this afternoon til end of the season! Just announced on Club Twitter!!
  • Options
    Here we go
  • Options
    Straight in to the starting XI tomorrow night hopefully
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Result! Brilliant news, he knew how to take a chance.

Bit confused considering his move to Brighton, and will be interesting to see what he's like with no Powell about - as from what I gather Powell encouraged him quite a bit. Also a bit of a shame that he was Kermo's preferred partner...

But still, that's good news. No doubt a few will be underwhelmed, but he was a good hard working lad who chipped in with a few vital goals last season. He knew how to use his head but could also make movements happen on the floor
    floor. Pretty happy about this news!floor
    floor.floor season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good move. He knew where the goal was for us in the title-winning season.
  • Options
    I'm happy with that. Showed what he could do last time and doesn't have sponges on his boots! :-)
  • Options
    what happened to the loan at Brighton??
  • Options
    Just closing this for now. I think it makes sense to run the new thread, given the circumstances.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!