Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jonathan Obika

Please can someone confirm if we have placed a bid for Obika and what the chances are of getting him,Because in my opinion if we can sign him on a permanent basis it would probably be the best signing we could make this summer,You could tell how eager he is to play by knocking on Sir Chris's door and when he did come on he never dissapointed,Oh and lets not forget his quality song(probably one of the best songs last season) so all in all if we could sign him it would be QUALITY.

Comments

• Options
    Please can someone confirm if we have placed a bid for Obika and what the chances are of getting him,

You think anyone here knows the answer to either question?
  • Options
    No and don't know.

I think we will be seeing him again though.
  • Options
    Acworth might.
  • Options
    Doubt we would sign him i reckon tottenham will loan him out again , possibly could get him back on loan. He signed a new contract with spurs just before he came on loan to us until 2014 i think.
  • Options
    Obika signed a one year extension with Spurs - I think if the money is decent they'll look to offload him rather than loan him out and then see him leave on a free transfer in a year.
  • Options
    I can confirm that I don't know if we have made a bid.

I can also confirm that I would be keen to see him again and once again can confirm that he could be a useful signing.

Hope this clarifies
  • Options
    I can confirm we have made a bid and the chances of us getting him are 1 in 2.354.
  • Options
    I can also confirm that the above is a lie
  • Options
    I can confirm jon obika exists and comes from down my way
  • Options

I can confirm jon obika exists and comes from down my way

Does he participate in any type of sport?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think we will sign him. I don't think he'll get 25 goals like some though.
  • Options
    He plays da foooooottttball
  • Options
    I think he''ll sign for us in about 3 days time when the million pound plus cheque from Andrews Air Conditioning clears...
  • Options
    I think he will sign for someone in the next 14 days
  • Options

Obika signed a one year extension with Spurs - I think if the money is decent they'll look to offload him rather than loan him out and then see him leave on a free transfer in a year.

Would they be entitled to a development fee if he left for free next year ?
  • Options
    I think he may or may not sign for someone over the next 12 months.
  • Options
    a loan again amybe--any real money ---we aint got any and no thanks.
  • Options
    He will sign for another club in 2015
  • Options
    Welling
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The song and author is shit
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Would they be entitled to a development fee if he left for free next year ?
    Only if Spurs offered had him a contract for the same or more money than he's on now

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Someone on twitter reckons the bid for Obika is about 400k.

I personally think (I'm not ITK, or even close to) it might be closer to half that plus maybe some add-ons if we/he does well?
  • Options
    Confirmed.
  • Options

Confirmed.

What is?

• Options
    Say whaa
  • Options
    Please please can we sign him. I need to hear his song again!
  • Options
    I have it on good authority that Jonathan Obika's father is a Charlton fan despite living in faraway Enfield!

But that doesn't necessarily mean we'll sign him.
  • Options

The song and author is shit

I typically Charlton
  • Options
    I did not have sexual realations with that woman

And i am a charlton fan

But the kid is not my son
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!