Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

big rob help needed

Comments

• Considering we've got ducks in our garden, we hardly ever get them. I know they're about though as I've seen the feckas in the fields behind us.

Best thing for duck is a nice 12 bore!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Considering we've got ducks in our garden, we hardly ever get them. I know they're about though as I've seen the feckas in the fields behind us.

F*ck you big man. You ever come near me and my ducks they'll have you for breakfast!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Considering we've got ducks in our garden, we hardly ever get them. I know they're about though as I've seen the feckas in the fields behind us.

F*ck you big man. You ever come near me and my ducks they'll have you for breakfast!
    Love me wildfowling!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Chinese
    Pancakes and a bit of hoi sin
  • I caught one a pearler with a rock last night i did the piss bit it didnt work
    I am going to follow the feckas find the warren and get rid of the lot

you really need a bladder full of first piss of the day, the really yellow stuff.
  • BIG_ROB said:

Chinese

We've got our eyes on you two..

• BIG_ROB said:

Orange and ginger sauce :)
  • Curb_It said:

Really? I think a whole family are living at the back there. Im used to the screeching but looks like we might have to move the dog elsewhere during the night. Still ill send ian out there with a full carton to give it a try. He already told me in the middle of the night he had just directed a pee out the bathroom window, or maybe I imagined that in my sleep depravation.

If you have runs in your back garden you could try snares, I'm not a fan of them myself but if your problem is that big.....needs must maybe.

trapworks.co.uk/fox-snaring

You cant beat a pair of jack russels for getting rid of them but I'm not sure that's legal anymore.
  • BIG_ROB said:

Chinese

We've got our eyes on you two..

They're safe as houses all the while they're waddling around terra firma, as soon as they're in flight......Boom......Boom (that the sound of semi-auto synthetic stock)
  • Tonight Rob

me you and DMs ducks

Rice pancakes mmmmmm

He wont miss 2 i am sure
  • Sponsored links:

• Tonight Rob

me you and DMs ducks

Rice pancakes mmmmmm

He wont miss 2 i am sure

Plan
  • BIG_ROB said:

Tonight Rob

me you and DMs ducks

Rice pancakes mmmmmm

He wont miss 2 i am sure

Plan
    I've only got two!!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Tonight Rob

me you and DMs ducks

Rice pancakes mmmmmm

He wont miss 2 i am sure

Plan
    I've only got two!!
    What are they pets? And if they are is their names Daffy and Donald? ; )
  • Yes mate, they're pets, snowy and waddle
  • Nice one!
  • Damn

Do they have any mates

Cant eat pets not right Addick up North would kill us
  • They don't have mates but they absolutely hate pigeons. Woe betide any that land on the lawn when they're out of their pen.
  • Damn

Do they have any mates

Cant eat pets not right Addick up North would kill us

I ate one of me dogs once. Poodle
  • Dont other ducks land when they see them

A pot poodle or poodle and chicken
  • Got a bumblebee nest in my lawn. I'm sure it isn't dangerous, and I quite like bumblebbes, but the mrs is convinced our 2 year old is going to disappear into a cloud of stinging, angry bees. Is it best to leave it? Or tips to get rid? Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• got a fox problem? one answer - move to the country. Couldn't move for the feckers in North Heath, Erith, had about six in our garden sometimes. Now, in East Sussex we have had not a single one in the garden. Used to piss and crap everywhere in our garden in North Heath, now nothing. Still see the odd one out and about but no real problem now.
  • the vet reckons my pup has eaten stones that a fox has spray scented on I now will kill them all very violently
  • McBobbin said:

Got a bumblebee nest in my lawn. I'm sure it isn't dangerous, and I quite like bumblebbes, but the mrs is convinced our 2 year old is going to disappear into a cloud of stinging, angry bees. Is it best to leave it? Or tips to get rid? Cheers

If its definitely bumblebees @McBobbin pal, they're not aggressive like wasps. Just make sure your littlun is not left alone near the nesr and all should be okay. If its honeybees, you can get rid by contacting a local beekeeper who'll be more than happy to take them off your hands mate. You can find one by contacting the National Beekeepers Association (NBA)
  • Big Rob, it is my ambition to wear a bee beard. How can I go about this?
  • Thanks @BIG_ROB it's definitely bumblebees, the round fluffy, black-and-yellow with the white fluffy bum ones. Mrs is determined to get rid of it, so what would be the best way? She runs around the garden and it's right in the lawn, so not too easy to keep her away sadly, and she's too young to explain to her.
  • He just told you - contact the National Beekeepers Association, presumably, they'll keep them alive, rather than killing them, which is not good, considering their importance.
  • Sorry, its the British Beekeepers Association (BBKA)
  • edited July 2013
    McBobbin said:

...Mrs is determined to get rid of it, so what would be the best way? She runs around the garden and it's right in the lawn, so not too easy to keep her away sadly, and she's too young to explain to her.

How old is your wife then, McBobbin?
  • Stig said:

Big Rob, it is my ambition to wear a bee beard. How can I go about this?

Lol not sure how they do that as it goes
  • He just told you - contact the National Beekeepers Association, presumably, they'll keep them alive, rather than killing them, which is not good, considering their importance.

I thought that was only in relation to honeybees