Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your worst pub on an away day

13»

Comments

• Options
    The Swan Burnley town centre enough said.
  • Options
    Now that train journey was interesting and fun on the way home
  • Options
    Can't belive no one has said the Springbok QPR!!! SH*THOLE!!

Remember drinking in the warrior surrey queys before Millwall late 80s? SH*THOLE!!!

Anyway im not a big drinker so I dont go in pubs.....;-)

• Options
    the adelphi near blackburn station was pretty horrendous, locals drinking cans etc was the quickest pint ive ever drunk.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    The Sky Blue tavern Coventry
  • Options

the adelphi near blackburn station was pretty horrendous, locals drinking cans etc was the quickest pint ive ever drunk.

Think that's the one I was going to mention, if not there's two dives by Blackburn station! We decided to go back to a freezing station to wait an hour for the train instead if getting a second drink.

On a non football trip, we went into a place in Portsmouth that had a drip from the ceiling that would get worse every now and then. They just had a half full bucket under it - right next to the bar - and ignored it. Got closer and realised it reeked like nothing else - turns out their toilet outflow pipe was leaking.
  • Options
    we done the same had to rough it and buy a few tinnies and hang around the station like local hoodlum
  • Options

The Rocket - Coventry

Was that the one on the car park behind the stand - one bar for home and one for away ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

The Rocket - Coventry

Was that the one on the car park behind the stand - one bar for home and one for away ?
    This one was by the train station i think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

The Rocket - Coventry

That was the one mentioned above, The Sky Blue Tavern.