Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1000 Pages of Charlton Life

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    LoOkOuT said:

@AidenTheAddick that's a good point. I could personally have a few more than others. I never checked from a non-admin point of view. Perhaps I was a tad premature, but point still stands.

Wasn't trying to take anything away from a fantastic achievement! Just wondered why mine was different.

• Options
    I know ;-)
  • Options

I can't be the only one who doesn't have 1000 pages of discussions showing up, but 999 (998 when this thread was posted)? Wasn't going to question it as I thought someone else would have done by now, but I'm now starting to think that it's just me!

My screen is also showing only 999 pages of discussions. I feel swindled. Should we start this thread all over again when 1000 is up?

• Options
    I see Charlton Life is now at 1,000 pages - well done!

Given that 60% of Trust members and Subscribers use Charlton Life just thought I would add this link
    castrust.org/2013/05/the-face-that-launched-10000-hits-trust-network-hits-3000/
    This morning we made it to 10,000 hits in a month - a small improvement on 10 per day when we started!