Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

1000 Pages of Charlton Life

We're midway through 2013 and we've hit 1,000 pages of Charlton Life Discussions.

50 Discussions per page = 50,000 Discussions.
5,000+ unique visitors per day on average
2,000,000 pageviews per month on average

Comments

• 5,000 unique visitors a day is incredible. Very well done to all the guys responsible for this site. I don't think any team in the land has one comparable.
  • Number one Charlton forum by a country mile.
  • shirty5 said:

Number one Charlton forum by a country mile.

Disagree. It's number one forum by a country mile.

• Another stat to add:
    35% of Charlton fans use Charlton Life to find out about CAFC
    60% of CASTrust members and subscribers use CL regularly

5,000 visitors a day is massive - at the Trust we are exited to have recently broken through the 1,000 a day mark up from 10 when we started out! And now we are looking at ways to build on that - anyone who wants to help in terms of content or e-marketing please inbox
  • I wonder how many unique visitors the second most popular Charlton forum has (actually I wonder what the second most popular Charlton forum is?) ?

Does anyone know if it's normal for a team of our size to only really have one forum ?
  • se9addick said:

I wonder how many unique visitors the second most popular Charlton forum has (actually I wonder what the second most popular Charlton forum is?) ?

Does anyone know if it's normal for a team of our size to only really have one forum ?

Not606 probably.

One forum is better, keeps everyone in the same place.
  • Is that EVERY thread since Cl started?
  • Yes.
  • CASTrust surveys have consistently shown other sites and blogs come up at 1 or 2% usage by fans and that between 2 and 5% don't use the web to find out about CAFC...
    I am working on a report right now and will drop in the precise numbers when the survey closes tonight...
    We are now up to 2,240 responses now so I think the stats will be pretty accurate and shine a light on what the fans want.
  • Still not as good as NetAddicks : - )

Well done AFKA and Lookie. Imagine if you'd never been introduced!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Still not as good as NetAddicks : - )

Well done AFKA and Lookie. Imagine if you'd never been introduced!!!!

Well done Henry, your place in history is guaranteed.
  • Never heard of it. Any good?..............................
  • se9addick said:

I wonder how many unique visitors the second most popular Charlton forum has (actually I wonder what the second most popular Charlton forum is?) ?

se9addick said:

It's quality , not quantity that counts .

• I only joined because I thought I would get an insight on Charlt's view on life.
  • Congrats guys. Not surprised - I joined in April 2012 and couldn't do without this site now, even though I am not the most prolific visitor or poster by a long long way. A small rebuke though, it really should carry a health warning - it's addictive! I have to be careful that I don't spend too much time on here and forget to get on with the rest of my life :-)

When did it start, BTW?
  • Great forum, well done to all those involved.
  • Fantastic achievement. Well done.
  • Ditto Davo. They might as close the official CAFC website as far as I am concerned. CL is where it is all at.
  • Great forum; congrats to the founders and those who ensure it runs smoothly. The other day someone on here posted a link to the Millwall forum, which I had the great misfortune to look at for about five seconds. Needless to say, their forum and its correspondents ain't a patch on ours....
  • meldrew66 said:

Ditto Davo. They might as close the official CAFC website as far as I am concerned. CL is where it is all at.

I was just thinking the same thing!

• Sponsored links:

• meldrew66 said:

Ditto Davo. They might as close the official CAFC website as far as I am concerned. CL is where it is all at.

Agreed. I hardly go there now.
  • How many other Charlton fan sites are there? I only know of this, 606 and Charlton loyal.

You can see most if not all Charlton fan sites here:

castrust.org/cafc-hub/

All part of the service!

• That "Charlton Life" looks good......
  • How many other Charlton fan sites are there? I only know of this, 606 and Charlton loyal.

You can see most if not all Charlton fan sites here:

castrust.org/cafc-hub/

All part of the service!

Blimey.

I expected there to be about 5 on that page!
  • edited May 2013
  • I can't be the only one who doesn't have 1000 pages of discussions showing up, but 999 (998 when this thread was posted)? Wasn't going to question it as I thought someone else would have done by now, but I'm now starting to think that it's just me!
  • I blame that bird on countdown
  • 999 for me too. Hoping Palace promotion threads aren't what make it 1000!!
  • edited May 2013
    @AidenTheAddick that's a good point. I could personally have a few more than others. I never checked from a non-admin point of view. Perhaps I was a tad premature, but point still stands.