Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1000-1 for playoffs.

Comments

• Options
    Is crazychair short for crazychairman? Are you TJ? I bet he'd payout if we got to the playoffs!
  • Options
    kevtherev said:

Got 50/1 at William hill on Charlton to be promoted,ever the optimist

You've been mugged
  • Options

Please don't get your hopes up that someone is going to pay 30k if this happens.

imagine crazy after bristol game
    im in the lib with me suitcase
  • Options
    I'm in for £1
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

I'm in for £1

I think you'll find that, following last night's result, the odds have now crashed.

• Options

PopIcon said:

I'm in for £1

I think you'll find that, following last night's result, the odds have now crashed.

I'm sure PopIcon would take 900-1.
  • Options

PopIcon said:

I'm in for £1

I'm sure PopIcon would take 9000-1.
    Yes please
  • Options
    I hope everyone pays up for charity!
  • Options
    edited April 2013

I can see where this is going............

Senario A: Charlton make the play-offs. "I'm not paying out just because you typed £10, as you didn't hand the money over, the bet is void"

Senario B: (most likely) "Cough up guys, a bet's a bet".

Cue scenario B.

Daft thing to post, but I hope people still donate, the Upbeats is a good cause.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    c c can breathe again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So how much is owed then to the Upbeats?
  • Options
    Come on guys pay up for the upbeats. Bank account and sort code are on the second page of this notice.
  • Options

Come on guys pay up for the upbeats. Bank account and sort code are on the second page of this notice.

Too late, far too late.
  • Options
    Was it a legally binding contract? i'm putting my lawyers on to it straightaway.
  • Options

Too late, far too late.
    8.41pm?
  • Options

Too late, far too late.
    What's too late ? A bets a bet, I'll be making my donation to the Upbeats. Whether the bookie would have paid out is a moot point now isn't it ?
  • Options
    Of course we'll pay, but like Henry said its a bit rich to start talking now. I don't think for a second you would have honoured this, but then I knew that when I made the bet :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Love this thread.
  • Options
    Rob62 said:

Of course we'll pay, but like Henry said its a bit rich to start talking now. I don't think for a second you would have honoured this, but then I knew that when I made the bet :)

Agree.
  • Options
    Henry Irving i do not judge you on these pages so please dont judge me and keep your opinions to yourself. Upbeats are the wnners and thats all i ever aimed for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pay up or he'll send the crazy chair boys round your house ,you slaaagggs!
  • Options

Henry Irving i do not judge you on these pages so please dont judge me and keep your opinions to yourself. Upbeats are the wnners and thats all i ever aimed for.

Shame on you for being full of it now but not responding to the many requests for clarification from others.

Shame on you for not replying to the inbox message I sent when I asked what you intentions were.

Shame on you for ignoring polite private requests that you didn't muddy the waters for the fund raising I and many have been doing for the Upbeats for a long time

Shame on you for calling other people a "keyboard warriors" but then getting so agressive when you are criticised.

Shame on you for telling others they can't give an opinion when you seem very happy to give it out.

I'll carry on raising money for the Upbeats as I have been for many years as part of Charlton Life and Bromley Addickd despite, not because, of this so called "bet"

• Options
    This thread is double #cringe
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well that's a shame. Not really sure what needed clarifying as thought CC had said what he wanted to do on his first post.
  • Options
    There is no aggresion in my post whatsoever henry and anyone that reads it will see that.
  • Options
    Shame that again you can respond instantly now but were silient for so long regarding all the public and private requests for clarification.

• Options
    No clarification needed. Everything was explained in the very first post. Just let me know what this little effort of mine raised for the upbeats when you get all the money in please. Thats the main thing after all.
  • Options
    Dunno, from the very beginning, i took it as a bit of fun, knowing that i wouldnt be getting 10 grand either way - cant see why it should all get so heavy tbh.
    Now, where do i send my tenner ?
  • Options
    SORT CODE AND BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER ARE ON THE SECOND PAGE OF THIS THREAD.
  • Options
    Shame on you for again dodging the question.

Shame on you for hiding behind "that's the main thing"

Shame on you for expecting someone you chose to ignore to find out what has been raised. Your "bet" so your responsibility.