Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks fans who actually live in London.

12346»

Comments

• Options

A majority of Charlton fans live inside the M25. Fact.

What percentage would that be.....roughly?
    About 60 per cent
  • Options
    Family orginally come from Woolwich, Greenwich and Eltham. Now live in Dripping-On-The-End, in Kent.
  • Options
    Live in Newcastle upon Tyne - moved away from London 3 years ago
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Born in woolwich (British mothers and babies hospital), lived in charlton for most my life, now live in north London (Archway).

Was it British mothers and babies? For some reason I always thought it was Greenwich mothers and babies? Was where I was born as well anyway.

Brought up in Plumstead still drink around there Forresters/Fanny/Star.
    Pretty sure it was British mothers and babies.
  • Options
    British Home for Mothers & Babies (according to my wife who was born there).
  • Options
    Born and raised in Lewisham, now I live in... look, there's no easy way to say this… now I live in Norbury. There. I bloody well said it. And I've never seen a single Palace fan all the time I've been here. Not one.
  • Options
    New Eltham via Eltham, New Eltham, Welling and Trowbridge. That was a shit train journey home when Deano fumbled that goal against Swindon
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Born in woolwich (British mothers and babies hospital), lived in charlton for most my life, now live in north London (Archway).

Was it British mothers and babies? For some reason I always thought it was Greenwich mothers and babies? Was where I was born as well anyway.

Brought up in Plumstead still drink around there Forresters/Fanny/Star.
    Thats where I was born, mind you it must have been a good few years after you was Plaaayer ;)

• Options
    Wasn't you born in the stable next door to Jesus, Ray?
  • Options
    Another one from the British Mothers and Babies hospital in Woolwich, but now out in the wilds of West London.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lewisham SE12, Brockley SE4, Lee SE13 & Kidbrooke SE3.....No Kent postal address there.
  • Options
    Woolwich,Welling,Sidcup,Blackheath,Richmond,Kingston,Surbiton,Byfleet,Hinchley wood,Dee Why Sydney,Cape Town,Stockholm,Leeds,Woolwich,Portsmouth,Port Solent.
  • Options

Woolwich,Welling,Sidcup,Blackheath,Richmond,Kingston,Surbiton,Byfleet,Hinchley wood,Dee Why Sydney,Cape Town,Stockholm,Leeds,Woolwich,Portsmouth,Port Solent.

The proposed route Charlton supporters will be made to take next time millwall visit.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

British Home for Mothers & Babies (according to my wife who was born there).

As was I and that's what my mum used to call it Mrs CE which was roughly a mile from the Valley :-) However research reveals that it was originally known as the Home for Mothers and Babies founded in 1905 and became the British Hospital for Mothers and Babies in 1915 following a merger with The British Lying-In Hospital, prompting a move from Wood St (Woodhill St) to a new building in Samuel St opened by Queen Mary in 1922 , Locals must have favoured calling it a combination of the two.