Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Todays championship games

124»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah we would have a bundle up there
  • Options
    nolly said:

Leicester might nick this

You said blackburn would do em in the cup

You're millwalls kiss of life !

• Options
    God Leicester have really blown up. Can't see Pearson being there next season.
  • Options
    6 pts from their last 9 games is shocking

Agree Pearson's unlikely to be there next season unless by some miracle they win the play offs
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hmmm. Our run of losses is really beginning to bite. For the first time this season even a win and other results going our way will not get us higher than bottom half. I think we've spent our savings.
  • Options

Not Championship but BWP just scored for Brentford.

Went to Brentford yesterday....BWP worked very hard, hit the post with one effort and eventually scored his 1st goal for Bees. Good performance and he seemed to be really enjoying himself. Was moved to wide right in 4-5-1 in 2nd half and had to be subbed because he was knackered.

Chris Powell was also there...presumably watching Alan Judge of Notts Co. Judge couldn't get the ball in the 1st half until he dropped deep and then he started spraying the ball everywhere. He's definitely got ability and took his goal (a rebound from Campbell-Ryce's weak pen) very well from a tight angle. Useful player.
  • Options
    Whilst we have been architects of our own downfall at home to a dgeree, we have also not got the breaks. We need to coin a new term for refs - 'awayers'. The law of averages says something will go our way - we know we have a decent squad and I have a good feeling about today. Not worried about relegation - we will get 2 wins at least from our remaining games and that is all we will need.
  • Options
    I cannot believe this team will win less than the 6 home wins our atrocious relegation team managed in 1979/80. Two wins from the last 4 then, although I suspect that today will represent our toughest test at the Valley ( albeit that Bolton have under-achieved in a big way this season and are no world beaters ).

End of an era for them, with Kevin Davies being moved out.

Bristol City's loss yesterday was very important. We need at least one team adrift