Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Todays championship games

Comments

• Options
    Dear oh dear. By which I mean, Great!
  • Options
    We want four! We want four!
  • Options
    7 points from last 6 games....................
  • Options
    Still beat us twice
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    0-4 still 25 minutes left
  • Options
    what a goal
  • Options
    4-0
  • Options
    Wow , this is amusing.
  • Options
    Blimey, it worked.
    We want five! We want five!
  • Options
    Palace have been well brummed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sums up the Championship...what odds were a Burnley draw and Birmingham win away from home.

Not that we're in great form and Burnley are a bit of a bogey side.
  • Options
    Brum with essentially a young team and a few old heads in defence are looking very good
  • Options

I am now starting to get more afraid as every game goes by...........by 5pm tomorrow we could find ourselves just 3 points of a relegation spot (assuming Peterborough don't beat Cardiff)

Sheff W playing Barnsley, Wolves at home v pitiful 'boro, Ipswich also at home

oh - and Brum have just gone 2 -0 up v Palace !!

...How?

Sheff W win, Wolves win, Ipswich win, Huddersfield win - al at home and playing teams either around them or with poor current form. I have assumed that peterboro dont win.........will have us on 47 points and 4th bottom on 44 points.

brum now 4-0 up !!

• Options
    It's a weird league but I can't see Huddersfield beating Hull, even if they are at home.
  • Options

I am now starting to get more afraid as every game goes by...........by 5pm tomorrow we could find ourselves just 3 points of a relegation spot (assuming Peterborough don't beat Cardiff)

...How?

Sheff W win, Wolves win, Ipswich win, Huddersfield win - al at home and playing teams either around them or with poor current form. I have assumed that peterboro dont win.........will have us on 47 points and 4th bottom on 44 points.

brum now 4-0 up !!

No Golfie, I understood all that, I was just wondering how you've managed to get more afraid considering you've been telling us we're useless and we're going to get relegated since before the first game of the season
  • Options
    Here's hoping Leicester top this tonight.
    Woods hatrick would be great especially if he did an addy.
  • Options
    Commentator has used the word drubbing, music to my ears.
    We want 5
  • Options
    palarse getting stuffed....love it
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

palarse getting stuffed....love it

some of you are odd !! Palace beat us and now our proper rivals (ie, relegation ones) are trouncing them and getting a better goal difference into the bargain.

• Options
    Birmingham were into the top half of the table and away from relegation before today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ambrose on.
  • Options

...How?

brum now 4-0 up !!

You're loving this, Golfie ...... as you say, just supposing every team below us shows title winning form!

;o)

• Options
    The way the Championship is, it'll probably end up that Peterborough are the only team to win!

3mins added time
  • Options
    FT 0-4
  • Options
    I fancy Millwall to win @ Leicester
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

...How?

brum now 4-0 up !!

You're loving this, Golfie ...... as you say, just supposing every team below us shows title winning form!

;o)

No........I'm absolutly shitting myself. Sheff W are playing Barnsley, so if either one wins puts more presure on us so we really want a draw. Ipswich are playing Leeds (who blow hot & cold) and Wolves are playing M'boro who also blow hot and cold. I admit Hudders are unlikely to get anything against Hull, same as P'boro with Cardiff, but they could and they are all at home. Our home form is worse than s**t and our next 2 aways games are against 2 top 6 teams who don't lose at home......

• Options
    This has been a rather amusing evening so far, c'mon Chris wood you know you want to self handedly destroy the spanners
  • Options

I fancy Millwall to win @ Leicester

Blasphamy, go wash your mouth out with soap.
    Hope you haven't turned to the dark side Lincs swayed by maybe a wembley ticket?

• Options
    We are due a home win ..... I hope
  • Options
    Morgan sent off, b@llo@cks