Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North Korea

Comments

• Options
    Weather forecast for Pyongyang - 3000 degrees and cloudy !!
  • Options
    Stig said:

We can see you holding hands.

• Options
    It's the Muppet Show !!!
  • Options
    Actually it's rather touching that a brand new generation now finds itself exposed to the terrors of nuclear war. Remember when everyone was petrified that the whole world would end up looking like South Norwood on a wet Tuesday ? So - don't worry too much : it's just the new kid being a bit retro. He's probably chilling at this very moment to the latest from the Everly Bros !!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Evac plans for 7,000 Australians living in SK being draw up
  • Options
    Royal Navy is actually on defence watches and standby for an evacuation.
  • Options
    North Korea are still living in the 1960s, what weird nation they are! They haven't got the capability to leave the Korean peninsula never mind reach the U.S as far as attack is concerned.

I'm not too bothered about their threats but I'm slightly pissed off with China, I personally feel they have let it drag on a little too long for my liking, they really should/could of nipped Kim in the bud before he got too cocky.

I fear for the South Koreans if anybody, they will be the first in the firing line should any attack happen, but I'd be surprised if it did.
  • Options
    Living in the 1960s - I don't think there is lots of wealth and free love going around there.
  • Options

North Korea are still living in the 1960s, what weird nation they are! They haven't got the capability to leave the Korean peninsula never mind reach the U.S as far as attack is concerned.

I'm not too bothered about their threats but I'm slightly pissed off with China, I personally feel they have let it drag on a little too long for my liking, they really should/could of nipped Kim in the bud before he got too cocky.

I fear for the South Koreans if anybody, they will be the first in the firing line should any attack happen, but I'd be surprised if it did.

Sheffield is still living in the 60's ;0)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Good call, a pint is still 2 quid up here and 80p on Thursdays ;)

• Options
    edited April 2013

Ah .....you follow Sheffield Thursday?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Dunno about anyone else but the old battleaxe newsreader they keep rolling out is getting right on my tits.

She is no Moira Stewart.

Would ya?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Ah .....you follow Sheffield Thursday?
    Mate that's so 1960s
  • Options
    We were right then, Sheffield is still living in the 60s.

• Options

As the kids of today would say...Pwned!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

We were right then, Sheffield is still living in the 60s.

Yeah still the 60s up here, we still have trams and I've only just spoilt myself and bought a record player.

• Options
    Anonymous is on the case!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    Has he done it yet
  • Options

Has he done it yet

Why would a man with your balls be worried about it ;0)
  • Options
    he is big mates with Dennis Rodman and a big basketball fan so there's no way he'll nuke the US.

if he does do it, he'll go for Guam but i think he'll wait for the Manchester derby to finish on Monday first.
  • Options

How much are the women?
  • Options
    I was going to use them to bat the rocket back to nth Korea ShG
  • Options
  • Options
    JT said:

"Get £50 on the favourite, and if he falls at Bechers, launch a missile"
  • Options
    Wow! So many foreign policy experts in SE London, amazing.
  • Options
    Earthquake reported just outside North Korea now....oooh.