Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1 - 0 To the Homeowner

13»

Comments

• Options
    Did they deliver or behave like our politicans MB????
  • Options
    Good on you, Smiffyboy. About time someone sorted this vermin out - there's too many do-gooders out there who have a hard on for criminal scum and for some reason have ended up running the country!
  • Options
    Putting the gripper on top of your fence sounds good.
    'I was going to attach a trellis with it, just haven't managed to get round to it yet, your honour'!
  • Options
    edited March 2013

theres too much of this anti-homeowner bollocks, i think that if someone enters youre property with the intention of stealing or any other criminal act, a shotgun should be taken and shoot the fuckers leg off woulnt do it again would they.

Nice one. Then we could just invite people that we don't like to our homes and shoot them. Tell the Police that they were going to rob us.

Not such a smart idea when you think about it.

• Options
    fattmatt said:

theres too much of this anti-homeowner bollocks, i think that if someone enters youre property with the intention of stealing or any other criminal act, a shotgun should be taken and shoot the fuckers leg off woulnt do it again would they.

Nice one. Then we could just invite people that we don't like to our homes and shoot them. Tell the Police that they were going to rob us.

eh?
  • Options
    Got up this morning an get a knock from my next door neighbour that someone tried to burgle them last night around half 9 and was disturbed by her elderly husband

Over the last 3 months there have been 5 burglaries and 4 attempteds along our road
    Time for the fight back I am going to knock on the doors of our road and suggest that for the next few weeks we take it in turns to walk up and down the road and let these scum know we are watching

If we are lucky enough to catch someone acting odd by cars or houses challenge them and be ready for a bit of civilian justice
  • Options
    We have cctv.
  • Options

fattmatt said:

eh?
    Self explanatory I thought?