Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Reid - Boo or clap ?

Nothing but total respect for the man and I will give him a good reception . What about you?

Comments

• Options
    Blap?
  • Options
    Worth a clap, was a very good player and captain for us.
  • Options
    Neither.
  • Options
    Clap, did decent for us. No reason to boo him.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Anyone who Boos at anything but a pantomime is a tosser -Fact.
  • Options
    I heard he made of point of going back to the club to say goodbye to everyone before he left,that deserves a clap imo
  • Options
    Used to be one of my favourite players - big clap!!!
  • Options
    Yeah definate big clap. He gave his all for the club and genuinely cared. The day we sold him was officially the day we gave up all hope of a swift-ish return to the Premier League. He was our only hope at the time and we bailed out and cashed him in when by all accounts he didn't want to leave.
  • Options
    Huge clap.
  • Options
    Clap without a doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clap at his ability to be a pro and eat like an obese bloke!
  • Options
    Buy the man a pint of Guinness.
  • Options
    Clap the man who ate all the pies!
  • Options
    Definite clap
  • Options
    I'm gonna chuck a pie at him when he's taking a corner in the NWQ to distract him...

Joke
  • Options
    100% clap.

One of the most natural strikers of the ball to play for Charlton. Wand of a left foot. Always came across like a likeable man when he was here as well.

Was gutted when we let him go and I knew we would miss his eagerness to get the ball down and pass rather than just lump it.

Personally I think he's one of the best players in the division. Looks like he's lost a bit of timber too.
  • Options
    neither, just another player from a time I want to forget
  • Options
    Fantastic player, just a shame he has suffered from a share of injuries.
    We made a good deal out of selling him, needed the money unfortunately.
  • Options
    Clap. He stayed with us when we went down and tried hard for us whenever he played. He wouldn't deserve any booing
  • Options
    Clap - booing lacks class and is for peasants.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Eat.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Anyone who Boo's at anything but a pantomime is a tosser -Fact.

Anyone who puts an apostrophe in a plural word is a tosser - Fact :-)
  • Options
    Clap - and throw him a hot dog when he's near the corner.
  • Options
    Clap before the game, a bright spot in a dark time. Then completely ignore during and clap him off if we get a result.
  • Options
    Clap, for the class he showed when he left
  • Options

Fatty Reid is a class act..looking forward to seeing him again today.
  • Options
    a fit Andy Reid is as good as anybody in this league, a class act for us when fit. Played his best football under Paul Hart in his first spell at Forest. One of my favourite Charlton players.
  • Options
    Never clap an opposing player regardless whether they have played for us or not. Give him respect the day before and the day after the game only.
  • Options
    No reason to boo the fella. Best way to put him off his game is roll the sweet trolley up and down the line.
  • Options
    Clap - he's fat, so what d'you think of that - Andy Reid, Andy Reid!!