Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2013

Comments

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

Must be something wrong with my telly...Simon Jordan is now on SSN and doesn't look orange enough!!!

He still looks like a right plank though. Haven't heard what he is saying but must be B'lox.
  • Options
    Ephraim plays right wing as well as left and would fit perfectly into our 4-5-1.
  • Options

Ephraim plays right wing as well as left and would fit perfectly into our 4-5-1.

AND he scored a goal to end the Hudds 2,000ish game winning streak
  • Options
    1916:
    LEAGUE ONE LATEST
    BBC Wiltshire's Chris Wise at Swindon Town's County Ground: "Bradley Wright-Phillips is due to arrive in Swindon at 2000 GMT to discuss a possible loan move from Charlton. Team-mate Danny Green is also set to sign until the end of the season, along with Cheltenham midfielder Marlon Pack."
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Well done Soaps ... you tell him son.

Ta MIA.

•••UPDATE•••
    TJ only gave me the number for a Chinese in Plumstead... Bstard!

"NO, I don't want free plawn clackers with an order over £10..."

Slaters obviously on the lamb. Slippery very slippery
  • Options
    SSN - Jerome Thomas could be going on loan to Blackburn.
  • Options
    SSN Matthew Upson to BHA (maybe)
  • Options
    Beckham is class.

To think that I once booeed him after getting sent off against the Argies.

And then laughed when he was subbed at The Valley (with Keane ?) and despite loosing at the time I am sure we went on to draw 3-3.

I hope his scummy agent forfeited his fee too (nothing wrong with middle men though!)

• Options
    SSN Peter Chicken Wingy still in talks with QPR plus players deal.
  • Options

All this phaffing around is doing my head in , has anyone got Chris Powells mobile number?

I have actually, c/o a random meeting in a random hotel in the summer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My sauce has suggested Schlupp or Simeon Jackson to replace BWP....
  • Options
    PL54 said:

All this phaffing around is doing my head in , has anyone got Chris Powells mobile number?

I have actually, c/o a random meeting in a random hotel in the summer.

Oo er missus.

• Options

AND he scored a goal to end the Hudds 2,000ish game winning streak

looking at his Wiki page he also scored on his debut for Bristol City when he went there on loan last year, and also co-incidently he played 5 times for us & BC scoring just once for both clubs.

• Options
    This is getting so boring now ! no mega money deals going on let alone any thing coming our way yet?
    Out of interest anyone at the valley?
    Any sky sports men there? Or anyone even news shopper?
    Or even a cleaner? !!!
  • Options
    We should get Ephraim back just for the Palace game in the hope that he continues his form of scoring on his debut. We'd b 1-0 before the whistle had even blown!
  • Options

6m sky sports news sky sports news ‏@skyssportsnews

BEAKING: Aston Villa in talks with Charlton over deal to take Dale Stephens on loan with view to permanent deal #cafc #avfc #skydeadlineday
  • Options

This is getting so boring now ! no mega money deals going on let alone any thing coming our way yet?
    Out of interest anyone at the valley?
    Any sky sports men there? Or anyone even news shopper?
    Or even a cleaner? !!!

Your right , got to be the dullest window going..... from a Charlton perspective ...GREAT NEWS!

• Options
    Christ sake not again
  • Options
    Kieron Dyer to Middlrsbrough - how does that sicknote manage it!!!
  • Options
    Schlupp permanent would be very handy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're being linked with Oxford's captain Jake Wright.
  • Options
    mart77 said:

We're being linked with Oxford's captain Jake Wright.

By whom Mart?

• Options

BEAKING: Aston Villa in talks with Charlton over deal to take Dale Stephens on loan with view to permanent deal #cafc #avfc #skydeadlineday

Link? Can't find that anywhere.

• Options
    No loan deals villa thank you very much if he wants championship footie he might as well stay with us!
    Also think we missed a trick letting matt ritche go to bournmouth surely we could have done a deal as there sniffing at bwp and greens arses? Think he could have done a job for us?
  • Options

Fake account.
  • Options

Why would Charlton allow that? They will see that he's not good enough and will not want him permanently.
  • Options
    gotta be false, look at all the spelling errors
  • Options
    One of Oxford's fan sites. Could be rubbish but bit random to be made up. Captain and can play left or centre back.
  • Options
    damnit just noticed its a parody account, my fault for using my phone to try keep abreat of things

as you were people!
  • Options
    Schlupp is on trial at man utd swisdom