Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Jan 2013

Comments

• Options
    Cawley saying Green deal done.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Although I'm sure deals have been planned in advanced, we've left it so late to get replacements in now that I'm a bit worried what we will end up with.
  • Options
    mart77 said:

Cawley saying Green deal done.

Can't be true. Nothing on OS.

;o)

• Options

Left it so late to get replacements in now that I'm a bit worried what we will end up with

Loans if we need them.

• Options
    I don't want to read the whole thread again.
    Did I miss anything? Who have we signed?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Redrobo said:

Left it so late to get replacements in now that I'm a bit worried what we will end up with

Loans if we need them.

Probably , hope they are better than the last lot of loanees.

• Options

I don't want to read the whole thread again.
    Did I miss anything? Who have we signed?

" " and " " on permanent deals and " " in on a loan to end of season.
  • Options
    Pritchard has gone to Peterboro

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21283560
  • Options
    Macronate said:

B'stard
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Easy mistake to make. You can see the resemblance.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    On the BBC site:

"The transfer windows in Italy and Germany are now officially CLOSED. They are slammed shut."

Sounds like some hack has had a premature ejaculation.

• Options

Although I'm sure deals have been planned in advanced, we've left it so late to get replacements in now that I'm a bit worried what we will end up with.

If outgoings have been planned in advance then I'm sure and new signings will have been too.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

On the BBC site:

"The transfer windows in Italy and Germany are now officially CLOSED. They are slammed shut."

Sounds like some hack has had a premature ejaculation.

They closed at 6 p.m.

• Options
    Cawley thinks Ephraim could be our only incoming and it may only happen when the loan window opens. So underwhelmed
  • Options
    I am a bit worried that BWP going will leave us short on forwards. Kermorgant is the only who's alwasy fit. Fuller can't last 90 minutes, Azeez is out on loan and Haynes picks up a lot of injuries.
  • Options
    Time for a big name signing... Jan Vennegoor of Hessselink!!

Names don't come much bigger. ;-)

Liverpool sign Bent...Jacko sees Heskey at training ground...all the old ones coming out :)
  • Options

I am a bit worried that BWP going will leave us short on forwards. Kermorgant is the onnly who's alwasy fit. Fuller can't last 90 minutes, Azeez is out on loan and Haynes picks up a lot of injuries.

Exactly my feeling. I just hope we have someone lined up to come in
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Transfer windows are never closed gently are they? Always seem to be slammed shut.
  • Options

I am a bit worried that BWP going will leave us short on forwards. Kermorgant is the only who's alwasy fit. Fuller can't last 90 minutes, Azeez is out on loan and Haynes picks up a lot of injuries.

Think its more that Powell looks to continue the 451 formation , we have 3 big men in kermo fuller and smith and a pacey striker in Haynes
  • Options
    Steven Dobbie Blackpool to Palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Steven Dobbie Blackpool to Palace

No surprise that Ollie has been shopping back at his old stomping ground

• Options
    we are the poor man of S/E London.............

we will be foolish letting BWP go if we don't replace him - I know he hasn't featured much but as mentioned above we can't rely on Haynes (where is he currently) and Fuller is partial to injury as well.
  • Options
    All this phaffing around is doing my head in , has anyone got Chris Powells mobile number?
  • Options
    BWP is probably one our highest earners after Fuller and has not really justified that status so far this season, albeit it's hard to prove yourself without a run of games. If he's only going out on loan he can be recalled, but seems to me we need his wages of the balance sheet so we can do some deals in other areas. As we're playing one up front a lot he's a bit surplus to requirements anyway.
  • Options
    Just mentioned Hogan Ephram maybe coming on loan to us on SSN .....
  • Options
    Are we becoming a feeder club for Swindon?
  • Options

Just mentioned Hogan Ephram maybe coming on loan to us on SSN .....

The move that will see the lost 10,00 flocking back to the Valley if this comes off!

Joking aside he's not a bad player and could do with his trickery on the wing.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

All this phaffing around is doing my head in , has anyone got Chris Powells mobile number?

Just had a word with Jiminez. I said "Oi pilchard breath, either your in it to win it so pull yer fecking finger out and lets see the colour and thickness of yer wad" "AND" I said "give me Slaters number, you know the hot line to the wedgeman one, he needs a rocket up his arse n all"

Its doing my Swede in
  • Options
    Well done Soaps ... you tell him son.
  • Options
    The Becchio/Morison swap is a strange one .. I suspect Norwich have got the better of this deal, though Morison was a very good player in the championship