Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

smallwall vs villa

13»

Comments

• Options

Paddy Power are good pointers when they are showing shorter than the rest.

They sure are shrewd .. I bet there as Betfair to me is more for the 'pros'. As you say, PP knows all about all the games (what bookie really doesn't?) and their prices are good indicators
  • Options
    edited January 2013

stonemuse said:

Only beat villa 2-1 at home ...they must be crap ;-)

Millwall were odds on with PaddyP before this one .. the bookies think that Villa is a sinking, if not sunken, ship
    No they wasn't. 6/4 - 5/4 worst
    no mate .. I got PP online at 6.00 and millwall were 10/11, Villa 6/4

EDIT: According to Bedsaddick, Millwall were 8/5 !! .. what site was that ???
    Betfair. They were 8-5 . ( 2.60) at 7pm

• Options
    So Betfair is the site to go for ... there MUST be a catch .. what is it ? .. Is your house and family at stake ?
  • Options
    nolly said:

Geale would be fav for that I would assume

Very tight, Mundane won their last fight narrowly.
  • Options

So Betfair is the site to go for ... there MUST be a catch .. what is it ? .. Is your house and family at stake ?

No Catch. Betfair is a different way of betting. You are taking other punters odds not betfair themselves. It's simple really.

Anybody who wants to join put in this code 4NXVYDFMK and you will get £25 free once you bet £25. No strings

• Options

No Catch. Betfair is a different way of betting. You are taking other punters odds not betfair themselves. It's simple really.

Anybody who wants to join put in this code 4NXVYDFMK and you will get £25 free once you bet £25. No strings

cheers Beds .. have a nice weekend !!
  • Options

That's the registration number on my Higgs Bosun inter stella custard powered spacecraft...chill!

• Options

That's the registration number on my Higgs Bosun inter stella custard powered spacecraft...chill!

Pure coincidence i can assure you :)
  • Options

You sound like you've been sampling stronger stuff than custard powder
  • Options
    Decent fight that will watch that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    nolly said:

Decent fight that will watch that

You going nolly?
  • Options
    Trouble thats why, Heard a load of C-Crew and Steamers were seen getting on the rattler and looking for some agg
  • Options
    Paddy Power are all mouth and not very good prices!!!! The odd deal here and there you cant really be bothered getting the calculator out for.
  • Options
    Went to this, Villa were pony.
  • Options
    richie8 said:

Paddy Power are all mouth and not very good prices!!!! The odd deal here and there you cant really be bothered getting the calculator out for.

agreed to a certain extent .. they fool a lot of people with the Oirish bonhomie .. the advertising must cost a fortune.