Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

smallwall vs villa

Comments

• Options
    PopIcon said:

Hang me out to dry, but I actually hope Millwall win. Lambert is a bellend and Villa don't deserve anything.

He could be related to Hitler and id still want Villa to win. ;)
  • Options
    Great fight . Roy jones is the hot favourite as he's not been retired and even though gets done quite a bit he still pulls good wins out of the bag . Who can tell what Steve Collins is going to be like . Rumours are his already in camp and is already sparring . It's a great fight both in late forties but it will be a war . Get it on in Boston or Dublin
  • Options

PopIcon said:

Hang me out to dry, but I actually hope Millwall win. Lambert is a bellend and Villa don't deserve anything.

He could be related to Hitler and id still want Villa to win. ;)
    This
  • Options
    nolly said:

Steve Collins v Roy jones nla old enemies getting on it looks like

Maybe Joe Bugner and Frank Bruno should do a rematch as well?

So sad to see what Boxing has turned into, its a bloody freak show these days.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

This, havnt a problem with the team.
  • Options
    Spanners scored
  • Options
    Collins keeps himself in good nick at his brothers gym and Roy jones is still boxing . Massive fight and at least both will come to fight
  • Options
    Bruno v bugner the first time was a disgrace .
  • Options
    oh bollox.. villa really are turd
  • Options

oh bollox.. villa really are turd

yup pity
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So less than they got v Charlton
  • Options
    Wow. Lamberts got to go now, surely?
  • Options

well this is the 4th round and we are their cup final ;) so its about right
  • Options
    Lambert must be dead meat now.
  • Options

well this is the 4th round and we are their cup final ;) so its about right
    Funny I said that today at work to a couple of spanners.
  • Options
    Bet that riled them
  • Options
    Only beat villa 2-1 at home ...they must be crap ;-)
  • Options
    nolly said:

Collins keeps himself in good nick at his brothers gym and Roy jones is still boxing . Massive fight and at least both will come to fight

Mate, Roy Jones got knocked spark out by local Aussie try-hard Danny 'The Mean Machine' Green, a bloke who is a decent but relatively limited fighter, if he is not a washed up fighter then who is?

As for Collins, very dissapointed in him, I thought he had more class than this but looks like me must have done his dough outside the ring, or at least fancies a top-up.

Why can so few of these blokes do it like Marvellous Marvin?
  • Options
    I know but they are not saying there top fighters prob about same level now be over ten rounds and might be a decent fight . Green is a decent puncher but doesn't mundine always beat him ?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Millwall were odds on with PaddyP before this one .. the bookies think that Villa is a sinking, if not sunken, ship
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can I be the first to say well done to the lions.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Millwall were odds on with PaddyP before this one .. the bookies think that Villa is a sinking, if not sunken, ship
    No they wasn't. 6/4 - 5/4 worst
  • Options

Can I be the first to say well done to the lions.

No. Glad I'm not in s.e London any more I won't have to see millwall flags everywhere like their last cup run.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

stonemuse said:

no mate .. I got PP online at 6.00 and millwall were 10/11, Villa 6/4

EDIT: According to Bedsaddick, Millwall were 8/5 !! .. what site was that ???
  • Options
    nolly said:

I know but they are not saying there top fighters prob about same level now be over ten rounds and might be a decent fight . Green is a decent puncher but doesn't mundine always beat him ?

Green is a decent fighter, a good international class boxer who can give anyone a fight but got KO'd by Tarver and by the Polish fella.

He could not catch Mundine in their last fight, he was just too quick for him. Mundine doesn't like getting hit, likes to stay local and be a big fish in a small pond, will probably have a re-match with Green in the next 18 months and both will call it a day.

Mundine is fighting Daniel Geale next, that should be a very good fight as Geale is a tough little bugger.
  • Options
    Wish I put money on villa to go down in the summer thought they were certainties but then Lambert took over I thought he'd do a decent job
  • Options

stonemuse said:

no mate .. I got PP online at 6.00 and millwall were 10/11, Villa 6/4

EDIT: According to Bedsaddick, Millwall were 8/5 !! .. what site was that ???
    Betfair were 6/4 (2.5) at 7:30
  • Options
    ^^^^^The moral is...Bet With Betfair and NOT PaddyPower .. b t w , I did not have a bet
  • Options
    Paddy Power are good pointers when they are showing shorter than the rest.
  • Options
    Geale would be fav for that I would assume