Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hazard v the Ball Boy

Comments

• Options
    Ok i take back my opinion if the lad is 17, both as bad as each other.
  • Options

**Kick Children Out Of Football**

PMSL
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

How old is the lad? Pictures of him on twitter with betting slips and bottles of booze! #needed#for#timewasting

• Options
    not sure he needed to send hazard off, a yellow each would have been fairer
  • Options
    Sir Alex Ferguson: 'He could have killed the lad' ;)
  • Options
    Did he kick him the ribs though? Looked like he kicked the ball from under him. The ball boy was a right fanny.
  • Options

not sure he needed to send hazard off, a yellow each would have been fairer

Ref had no choice. Please people leave the ref out of this one!
  • Options
    Sir Alex.." Had the crowd rushed forward, hundreds, even thousands , could ave been killed".....
  • Options
    Controversial but maybe the ball boy should have done his job and given Hazard the ball. It wasn't a massive kick was it?
  • Options
    Violent conduct so he had to be sent off - Chris Foy absolutely correct.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So the kid is 17 and Hazard is 22. Hardly some big man beating up a child. Silly little scrap between silly little boys who should both know better. I think that's about the sum of it
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    So Hazard is only 5 years older than the ball boy. Still not right but not as bad as some are trying to make it.
  • Options
    Clubs can't have ball boys getting up to this nonsense though! Hazard should have been sent off but Swansea should be fined.
  • Options

Controversial but maybe the ball boy should have done his job and given Hazard the ball. It wasn't a massive kick was it?

Or as is probably the case, he was acting on instructions. Winning slow it down. Losing give it back quick.

He didn't choose to lay on the ball Hazard pushed him over.
  • Options
    If he's 17 then he's the youngest looking 17 yr old I've ever seen. Really looked about 12
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Showing it again on SSN, looks like he kicks the ball and what's the **** doing lying on the ball anyway. I'm no Chelsea fan and ball boys do slow the game down but that's just cheating.
  • Options
    I can confirm seeing a nss hissy fit towards the poor youth of cafc
  • Options
    Talal said:

If he's 17 then he's the youngest looking 17 yr old I've ever seen. Really looked about 12

Probably got a couple of kids though....
  • Options

He didn't choose to lay on the ball Hazard pushed him over.
    Finally someone gets it! He was on top of the ball because Hazard put him there!

• Options

Showing it again on SSN, looks like he kicks the ball and what's the **** doing lying on the ball anyway. I'm no Chelsea fan and ball boys do slow the game down but that's just cheating.

Cheating? Carrying out the clubs orders is much more likely.

He was laying on the ball because Hazard pushed him over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a melt that ballboy is.
    Hazard didn't do it through anger, he didn't even look pissed off with the ballboy, he just tried to get the ball back.
  • Options

Poor old Wendies, being dragged into this now because they wouldn't come & clear our pitch today!
  • Options
    yes he was laying on the ball because Hazard pushed him over but did Hazard then perform a magic trick that made the kid freeze and balance on the ball fffs no , the kid was playing up and deserved a gentle kick to speed the game up
  • Options
    But if he was doing his job, Hazard wouldn't have pushed him over.
  • Options
    I seem to remember some of our fans taking a long time to pass the ball back at a game recently!
  • Options

Hazard hardly gave him any time to do his job! He only let the ball hit the advertising boards which wasted about 2 seconds, not exactly the worst crime.
  • Options
    but they are fans, not ball boys. I'd be disapointed with them if they did anything else!
  • Options
    Bloody hell he is ugly.

Just said on 5Live that police are going to interview the ballboy. All other crime obviously solved then.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

And if he hadn't carried out the clubs instructions he wouldn't have had a job to do.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Swansea.

If you want proof watch the incident from 5 mins before. The ball is returned in super-slo motion by a ballboy on the other side of the pitch.
  • Options

Gaurdian banner headline-------------"Hazard votes Tory and eats meat which is why he kicks kids" plus 28 pages of more bollox.

Daily Mail--------------- " Hazard is a foreign bastard"

The Sun ---------------" Bingo is back"

Lol, although I suspect there maybe some mention of boobs in the Sun