Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hazard v the Ball Boy

Not seen anything quite like that before!

Comments

• SENT OFF !!!
  • Red card for Hazard
  • Unbelievable , the kid milked it
  • Red Card!!
  • No need for that
  • Unbelievable Geoff , whats John Terry getting involved for?
  • That kid will have the freedom of Swansea now. Astonishing.
  • that's a joke it was all so weird ... the kid was very slow and he ended up on top of the ball and hazard booted it away from under him
  • Unbelievable , the kid milked it

Not so sure - think Hazard was well out of order laying into him.

• The referee is a dolt .. the ball boy was totally out of order
  • Sponsored links:

• Hazard DID kick him but that kid must be taking acting lessons !

And it looked like he stopped the player from accessing the ball.
  • That is brilliant good lad lol for ever
  • Another compelling game has been ruined.
  • Holy moly. Never seen anything like that.

But to be fair id milk it too like the ball boy. Chelsea players do it enough when getting brushed aside
  • absolutely bizzare
  • the kid was rumping/humping the football ffs it isn't a sheep get off the ball
  • Holy moly. Never seen anything like that.

But to be fair id milk it too like the ball boy. Chelsea players do it enough when getting brushed aside

They don't like it up 'em, ORH ! Sore losers.

• big ban for Hazard totally out of order
    (but the kid should be on the stage too!)
  • Chelsea horrible club but have to agree ball boy was wasting bit of time but no need to kick the ball from underneath him
  • If Hazard had just let it go in the first place the game would have been re started a lot quicker, the ball boy did react badly though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah the ball boy was out of order and made a meal out of it, but Hazard kicked him and violent conduct is violent conduct and be deserved a red.

Funny though..
  • Swansea will win this trophy . Tiny club as well
  • Now we know the state of our kids on a Sunday! Taught well by PL...take a bow all divers.
  • This all comes down to timekeeping. If stoppages were accurately accounted for then no body would bother time wasting and nobody would care if they did.

Hazard got what he deserved, incredibly stupid thing to do, no matter whether the kid milked it or not.
  • Ball boy did nothing - he slipped on the ball. Not sure what make that "out of order"
  • edited January 2013
    Cole didn't exactly rush off
    Gonna be a lot of extra time for bally boy and Britton's elbow in the face.
  • Ball boy out of order ..but it is chelski so who cares
  • Think Hazard was well within his right to try and kick the ball from under him. Will be sad that the ballboy won't be held accountable for his part in it, horrible lack of sportsmanship.

If I was a Chelsea fan, I would be cheering Hazard for trying to get on with it and booing the scummy ballboy.
  • Hazard was a bit silly there but that ball boy was being a right bell end. Seeing him blubbing on the sidelines was just embarrassing. I'd be interested to see the justificaiton for sending him off as well.

Does anyone else think this has been coming for a while? Players lashing out at ball boys I mean. I remember Lee Croft getting in trouble (and accused of racism) for going off at a ball boy who wouldn't give the ball back. With the amount at stake if ball boys are being instructed to muck about the players are going to lose their rags. It's a bit daft to put the boys in that position
  • The revenge of the referees :-) (Clattenberg)