Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ruud van Nistelrooy

2»

Comments

• Options

there is no such thing as Political Correctness its a figment of the ultra right or anyone who reads the Daily mail anyone who disagrees with this is a racist bigot

Confused if that is meant as a joke as never quite sure if your account is a piss take of a stereotyped view of a Daily Mail reader?
    Gooner is our stereotypical right wing Daily Mailster, he's harmless really.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Im a proud wooly liberal and i don't think it is actually racist, maybe a little dodgy but not racist and meant with good intentions, i was simply making the point that most of the time the people who make a big fuss about this are the the Reactionary right wing brigade(not all right wing people) who tend to actually be racist as they use it to attack liberals, it is ironic and annoys me when some liberals play in to there hands.

Plus the danger that racism offers is when people our to scared to discuss race issues and what is offensive or not, which is where PC can seem heavy handed when it is used to scare people in to not asking and learning.

Your not a racist for making a joke that could be called dodgy among friends or for sometimes feeling PC can be heavy handed but you are a racist if you opposed to PC as it is not perfect but one of the great things of a modern and moral society even if it is not always perfect.

• Options

Twonks ------you cant even think of your own words typical left wing sheeppppppppppppppppp baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haha very good
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Twonks ------you cant even think of your own words typical left wing sheeppppppppppppppppp baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haha very good
    Agreed that is a great joke, assuming it is a clever piss take spelling out the irony of Dail Mail readers calling left wing or liberals sheep but just in case it was meant seriously then let me point out that Proper liberal views come from knowledge where as Reactionary right wing views come from reading a headline in there favourite paper or the actual lies that are always spread in that certain paper, which can so easily be shown to be lies with even a tiny bit of research or world knowledge.

So yes a great joke if im right about the account being an elaborate piss take of a Daily Mail reader, if not i just feel a little worried.