Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bradley Pritchard

124»

Comments

• Options
    I think he's alright. I don't see the greatness or the potential to improve that others do.

He runs a lot and is involved in attacks. Makes tackles and is à nuisance To the oppo. Earns his right to be in the team. Got 10 assists

Gives the ball away lots. gets muscled out a lot. Poor finisher. His assists are very basic. I mean you can get an assist for a shot rebounding of à goalkeeper or passing square 30 yards out. Don't think i have ever seen him cut à defence in half.

Like him though. Wears the shirt with pride and i rather that quality than anything.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    More assists than Zaha.
    And 6th overall in the assists table at current.
  • Options
    From Watching BP at the home games from December onwards in my opinion I think he has massively improved with room for more. The frustrating part is he gets in to great shooting or crossing positions every game but with not a great end product, the encouraging part is that he gets into these positions often and we can only hope with more game time and experience the end product will improve.