Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player Watch: Bradley Pritchard.

2»

Comments

• Options
    There's no way!

He's only just got back in our side. More made up crap from Sky.
  • Options
    Hope it's not true too, will be squeaky bum time until the window closes
  • Options
    It could be true. A player with such energy levels usually stands out.
  • Options
    I seem to remember Powell saying that's the next target they have is to get him scoring and that he bangs them away for fun in training.
  • Options
    Hamer, Solly and Pritchard could all conceivably go.

Parker, Murphy, Reid need I say more?
  • Options
    Have enjoyed watching him develop over the last year and a half.

I expected another non-league player that would fail to step up, but he stood out right from the start in the cup win over Reading. He had plenty of energy, got forward, won tackles and kept the ball well.

He's gone from being a useful squad player in League 1 to securing himself a place in our starting 11 in the Champ. We miss him when he's left on the bench, and he usually does well when he does come on.

We've played him on the right and behind the striker this season, but has done enough to be our first choice in CM. He's not far off adding goals to his game.

One we definitely need to hold onto.
  • Options
    He has the heart of a lion, always gives 100% and reminds me of Keith Jones, I prefer him in centre mid, rather than out on the righ, love the fella, also having met him a few times I can say he is very approachable and I think is loving life at CAFC, long may that continue.
  • Options
    He can sometimes make a loose pass - He can also snatch at chances but he has also displayed good vision at times and we purchased him as a goalscoring midfielder - admittedly at a lower level. The point is that his work rate is phenominal and he must be a nightmare for opponents to play against and the weaker areas are things I think he has in his locker to address.

He needs games and we are going to see him develop and probably quite quickly. He is going to be a real asset for us.
  • Options
    Nice new feature thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pritchard is an example that there are a lot of mature players in the lower and non league divisions who, if they were given a chance, would prove to be very good, even great players
  • Options
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    yep i must admit i changed my opinion of BP in the Derby game for the better yes he missed the sitter (after a great move0 but the lad put in a real shift and he has the heart of a lion ...id pick him centre mid every game now ..yes he needs to improve his finishing but just ocassionally you get a player where his character outshines anything else ...i hope i am right ,he strikes me as a lovely fella too