Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match Thread 29/12/12

Comments

• Options
    Would be 6th if we hadnt lost the last three atm
  • Options
    Derby commentary team were absolutely perplexed as to why Haynes was so distraught at his injury - sounded like the poor bloke was devastated. Not being a doctor, why would his hamstrings be so fragile? Naturally weak or a result of an initial injury that weakened them for ever?

• Options

Gutted for Haynes, story of our season so far.

Fancy BWP to chip in with one second half.

Should Morro be replaced ?

Cant see Powell making the change to be honest. Especially as Haynes has already been subbed.
  • Options
    They are "real men" in Derby!!!
  • Options
    Derby commentators claim that we have not impressed, they are the better side and that they will go on and win the match.
  • Options

Derby commentators claim that we have not impressed, they are the better side and that they will go on and win the match.

And I have a 10 inch todger.

• Options

Loving some of the pessimistic texts from Rams fans though - sound just like us!!

• Options
    we are getting mugged off with 'cafc player'. Derby has had running commentary and score updates during the whole of half time, our lads just switched off the mikes an fucked off to the bar no doubt.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Loving some of the pessimistic texts from Rams fans though - sound just like us!!

Take off the replica shirts and we are all the same...just more naked.

• Options
    teams are out, addicks will be attacking the covered end
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Only if you add the total length of 10 men :-)
  • Options
    we are underway......no changes
  • Options

Nice One.
    The perfect response to typical Northern genital waving.

• Options
    derby attacking.......addicks gk
  • Options
    sralan said:

Only if you add the total length of 10 men :-)
    Are you outside my window?

• Options

Oakster said:

Clear not all the same naked if you got 10"
  • Options
    bwp attacking....jj heads bwp's cross....just wide
  • Options
    jj goes close cmon you reds
  • Options

Oakster said:

Clear not all the same naked if you got 10"
    Sorry, that was supposed to be centemetres. I went over to metric to feel better about myself.

• Options
    jj now to yann....jj....evina...morrow.....hamer poor clearance.....jj now.....wilson....solly.....crosses.....yann...evina shoots...corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ....so close
  • Options
    Can the humble downtrodden lil Charlton beat that force amongst Championship sides......the footballing behemoth that is Drably County??
  • Options
    stevo takes corner.....keeper punches...solly....morrow crosses..cleared
  • Options
    addicks throw now......wilson...solly....crosses...bwp...stevo...over the bar... scissor kick
  • Options
    scissor kick from stephens , over the top
  • Options
    addicks playing well......derby attack.....pritch helps out......and we clear
  • Options
    yann....bwp....jj crosses....stevo shoots........
  • Options
    Bwp playing well according to the commentary
  • Options
    addicks applying pressure
  • Options
    Can't see Paul Lambert lasting to much longer. Villa 0-3 Wigan
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!