Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match Thread 29/12/12

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Still no Saturday win....

Nice one Red!
  • Options
    FT stats addicks first-:
    possession......37% - 63%
    shots on......... 5 - 6
    shots off....... 3 - 4
    corners......... 3 - 16

GOALS 1 -1
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Powell's going to get hammered on here for not predicting Morro's sending off, would have been academic if Pritchard had scored though...

So obvious, yet nothing done. Powell beginning a trend of too much tinkering pre game and not enough during it !
  • Options

A point's a point. Given the circumstances I'd gladly take it. It stops the three game losing run and puts us one step closer to the magic "40 points" needed (supposidly!) for survival which surely has to be everyones first goal. Only 10 away from that target now (3 wins and a draw!). Let's try and be optimistic people and not flood the post match views with too much doom and gloom. COYR!

Except it's the "magic 50" in 24 team divisions...!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Probably nearer 48 points for survival?

8 points clear of bottom 3, 7 points shy of top 6.
  • Options
    Cheers RM
  • Options
    We will stay up but derby at home you got to get a win , terrible form at present lets hope we do Watford
  • Options
    Scoham said:

A point's a point. Given the circumstances I'd gladly take it. It stops the three game losing run and puts us one step closer to the magic "40 points" needed (supposidly!) for survival which surely has to be everyones first goal. Only 10 away from that target now (3 wins and a draw!). Let's try and be optimistic people and not flood the post match views with too much doom and gloom. COYR!

Except it's the "magic 50" in 24 team divisions...!
    Ooops! ;-)
  • Options

Well we are closer to the play off spots than the bottom three in points wise

• Options

Well we are closer to the play off spots than the bottom three in points wise

and who knows what could happen if the board give SCP a bit of cash to splash in January (as unlikely as that may seem!)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Closer to the top 6 than the bottom 3!
  • Options
    Disappointed. Should have been 3 points but looked ominous after the Pritch miss. Moro sending off looked on the cards and a sub should have been made? Still, we got a well earned point holding on at the end.
  • Options
    nolly said:

We will stay up but derby at home you got to get a win , terrible form at present lets hope we do Watford

not so sure that i share your confidence Nolly, our form is abysmal if that doesn't change we are well & truly in a fight for survival

• Options
    since the inception of the Championship the points to avoid relegation have been
    Average 46
    Most 53
    Least 41
  • Options
    Bit concerned Bristol city have game in hand , but think we're do enough which seems a amazing feat by some on here
  • Options
    Robbed by the ref , should've had 3 points , the worst referring performance I've ever seen, no exaggeration
  • Options
    You don't take your best centre half off just because he's on a booking. You trust him to keep it in mind and not make silly challenges. If it wasn't a bad decision then it's Morro who needs to take the blame for losing his head, not Powell. I can't believe people aren't making that distinction.
  • Options

Robbed by the ref , should've had 3 points , the worst referring performance I've ever seen, no exaggeration

You didn't go to Hillsborough then ?

• Options
    First Post for me !. Hello everyone .
    Last season ,escape was 48 points (Pompey went down with 40 ,with 10 deducted).
    Think the we are playing currently, 6 wins is going to be tough, but rather be where we are now than a lot of other teams.
  • Options

You don't take your best centre half off just because he's on a booking. You trust him to keep it in mind and not make silly challenges. If it wasn't a bad decision then it's Morro who needs to take the blame for losing his head, not Powell. I can't believe people aren't making that distinction.

Not sure I agree GM... he was at risk of this purely by the nature of his game to make challenges. Slightly different for a striker or attacking midfielder imo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

sounds like a bad decision rather then Morro losing his head, inconceivable but maybe no-one is to blame

• Options
    Spanish said:

You didn't go to Hillsborough then ?

Far worse than hillsborough mate in my opinion
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!