Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Wednesday Match Thread 22/12/12

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Afternoon all.

Afternoon Paddy
  • Options
    20 mins till ko......off for a cuppa before the game starts......back soon
  • Options
    The return of the Paddy.
  • Options
    I think we should be much more positive. I just hope at least we'll play 4-4-2 instead of a 4-5-1 in which Kerm is the worst of our three main strikers playing as a lone forward up-front.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Like that team (if it's 4-4-2), but not sure why Hulse lost his place. Let's not forget how good Yann was last season though - wasn't long ago we signed Fuller and some laughed off the idea that a striker could come in that was better than Yann or BWP. At the start of the season when Yann was fit we were still trying to make a midfield featuring Jackson, Stephens and Hollands work. He should look better with a (slightly) improved midfield behind him.
  • Options

No Hulse, what a joke

I don't get the joke
    Basically, it's now fashionable to dislike Yann playing due to the long ball game we only play when he is on and at no other time ever. Instead, Rob Hulse should play every match. Hulse you may remember being the useless bloke from a few weeks ago (we like him now). Haha.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The return of the Paddy.

Ol' Lightning Fingers himself!

Just wish I could type even half as fast.

• Options
    We have how many games in how many days? Hulse on the bench is quite a reasonable move to husband our resources carefully, doesn't particularly worry me.
  • Options
    In the light of Paddys presence I will restrict myself to what THEY say about US rather than describing the action.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    seth plum said:

In the light of Paddys presence I will restrict myself to what THEY say about US rather than describing the action.

so back to summarising today then Seth? all I've got to do is try and keep up with Paddy but from a CAFC prospective!! LOL

• Sponsored links:

• Options

No Hulse, what a joke

totally agree !!!!

And..........................this
  • Options
    Morning all from rainy California.
  • Options
    If the pitch isn't too bad, I really like the idea of Haynes running at Llera.
  • Options
    It is harsh to leave out Hulse IMO but we're not going to know if Kermorgant is good enough to make the step up to the championship unless we play him regularly.
  • Options
    10 mins till KO..............COYR's
  • Options
    Does anyone have any commentary yet?
  • Options
    Rob said:

nothing for me yet

• Options
    Nothing for me Rob.
  • Options

Rob said:

nothing for me yet

nothing on either team side yet for me
  • Options
    Llera to score...............he's due another own goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Top of the morning all. I feel a 16.-.1 thrashing of the Wendies in my bones. Come on the Addicks.
  • Options
    the other thing with Hulse is that CP might have got nothing positive from 'Arry and therefore better to use those strikers that are ours.
  • Options
    Sheff up on player.
  • Options
    Its not harsh when you have 4 games in 11 days plus travelling

Add in the fact most of our squad have families and will be doing the same as us getting up at stoopid oclock in the forthcoming hrs

Chill out out
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    Afternoon all. What a grim day - total respect to all those who have braved the weather to go up and support the lads.

Fingers crossed for a strong performance and a positive result.
  • Options
    still waiting for addicks commentary team...I've tweeted them to find out if all ok at their end
  • Options
    When the red red robin
    Goes bob bob bobbin’
    Along, along,
    There’ll be no more sobbin’
    As he keeps throbbin’
    His old, sweet song,
    Wake up, wake up, you sleepy head,
    Get up, get up get out of bed,
    Cheer up, cheer up, the sun is red,
    Live, Love, laugh and be happy!

What if I feel blue,