Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's all that about ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    @Off_it to my mind it is so we'll agree to disagree on this light hearted thread. Seasons greetings to you :o)

Anyway back to the subject:
    Men who buy those 'Monkey Spanker' masturbation aids.
  • Options
    Wolves that don't eat meat
  • Options
    Penguins that eat kebabs.
  • Options
    Veggies owning cats. Wtf all that about
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

@BIG_ROB lol sent the msg to your inbox before I read this. Honestly, my cats own me, I'm just the mug who keeps them fed and pampered!
    And get this, I occasionally buy them a fresh roast chicken and strip the meat from the bones for them.

What's all THAT about?!?

• Options

BIG_ROB said:

@BIG_ROB lol sent the msg to your inbox before I read this. Honestly, my cats own me, I'm just the mug who keeps them fed and pampered!
    And get this, I occasionally buy them a fresh roast chicken and strip the meat from the bones for them.

What's all THAT about?!?

And here's betting you have a sneaky nibble, or lick your fingers at the very least. ;-)
  • Options
    @tangoflash lol seriously mate, NEVER gonna happen. About as much of a chance of me ever turning Millwall.
  • Options
    People who force their beliefs down other people's necks, then get all arsey when you try and give them your opinion on matters.
  • Options
    People who queue up at 05:00 on Boxing Day morning to get first chance at the shabby rubbish shops like Next put out in their sale. No skin off my nose but will never get it.
  • Options
    People who go to buy a sofa today, you're meant to be laying on your old one eating cold meat today!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OR cold Quorn roast. Don't all feast on flesh Sam ;o)
  • Options
    Veggies who eat flesh tasting alternatives. If you're a veggie why replicate the taste of what you don't like, or don't believe in eating?

• Options
    Vegetarian sausages.

No they are not, they are sausage shaped vegetarian matter.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Baby girls headbands
  • Options
    Old people who go shopping in the supermarket on a weekend and clog up the aisles talking about the price of mince. Please go on weekdays when I'm at work!!!
  • Options
    People who leave their shopping trolleys in parking bays, lazy chavvy scrotes
  • Options
    Not sure if its been said but Palace Ultras.