Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's all that about ?

Comments

• Options

Sky having a burning log fire on the demand setting

Listen and watch the burning fire

Wtf

Think that would be quite soothing and in tune with our primal beginnings. Don't forget that there was a time, pre-Sky, when watching fire was all there was to do.

Or have ours of fun, using it as a prop for recreating the scene from Blazing Saddles.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Women and candles. I don't mind a few for atmosphere, but virtually every surface in our house is littered with them at Christmas. I'm sure she would stick one on my head if i didn't keep moving.

Tell me about it. My bird is mental about them. Drives me mad. Especially when we go out and she accidentally leaves them burning
  • Options
    Blazing saddles will be after the sprouts
  • Options

Men who watch X Factor.

Adults that watch the X Factor.
  • Options
    Man bags.
  • Options
    White kids who talk like they're from Kingston, Jamaica.
  • Options
    Men who never quite finish DIY jobs
    Women who bring up the above during utterly unrelated arguments
  • Options
    People who get the tube and stand slap bang in the doorway when theres room to move down
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Lions that don't eat meat
  • Options

That was the other magician dynamo

What i dont get is why when a lane mergers into another one so for ex 3 lanes to 2 do people get so wound up that u merge i to their lane and your in front of them that they fkas call you a wanka then at the next lights when they open their car door to front you so when you get out they jump back in and drive off on the wrongside of the road

Whats that all about

I was in an accident a few years ago because of this, my lane was merging in to the other and a moron in a van wouldn't let me in, eventually backed off enough then tailgated me for a while. Car in front stopped suddenly, I slammed on the brakes and he hit me. Turned out it was my fault as very luckily he had a friend who was driving on the same road who said I swerved in and cut him up. Some people have no shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Men who wear flip flops with jeans
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Men who wear flip flops with jeans

Amen to that.

• Options
    Drivers who don't read bus lane timings and then cut across me to turn left from the right-hand lane to avoid wandering, legally, into the lane. On a Sunday. At 9pm.
  • Options
    People who use the wrong lanes on roundabouts and don't indicate properly, ie, you think they are going straight when they join roundabout to join the road your in so you start pulling out, then they suddenly bare right without indicating. Particularly prevalent at the McDonald's roundabout in Greenhithe.
  • Options

Drivers who don't read bus lane timings and then cut across me to turn left from the right-hand lane to avoid wandering, legally, into the lane. On a Sunday. At 9pm.

By Shooters Hill OB, Woolwichstan bound from Eltham.
  • Options
    Women reporting/commentating on football, wtf all that about?
  • Options
    Easter eggs on sale on Christmas Eve. Really, Tesco sort yourself out!
  • Options
    small, medium or large tea?
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Women reporting/commentating on football, wtf all that about?

• Options
    Vegetarians and Vegans. For F*** Sake!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    white people with dreadlocks
  • Options
    "Tall", "Grande" and "Vente" size drinks. It's small, medium and large FFS - and knock a quid off the price too you tax-dodging bar stewards
  • Options

Don't knock it 'til you try it !

• Options

For me personally it's the other way round. Why would anyone want to eat decaying flesh that's been contaminated with antibiotics, growth hormones and suchlike? And that's before I even get to the crux of the matter, which is meat is murder.

But hey-ho, each to their own ;o)
  • Options

For me personally it's the other way round. Why would anyone want to eat decaying flesh that's been contaminated with antibiotics, growth hormones and suchlike? And that's before I even get to the crux of the matter, which is meat is murder.

Tastes Ace.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    tom- k said:

white people with dreadlocks

People that think you have to be a certain colour to have a specific hair cut
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Tastes Ace.
    Has BIG_ROB sent you?!?
  • Options
    Just to be clear, you might not like it or agree with it - each to their own - but "meat" is NOT "murder".

You might think it's unecessary, disgusting or babaric even, but that doesn't make it "murder".

Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Meat is murder but it's alright to just skin them for a nifty coat ;-)

• Options

Davo55 said:

Women and candles. I don't mind a few for atmosphere, but virtually every surface in our house is littered with them at Christmas. I'm sure she would stick one on my head if i didn't keep moving.

Tell me about it. My bird is mental about them. Drives me mad. Especially when we go out and she accidentally leaves them burning
    "All the nice girls like a candle..."