Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marouane Fellaini

2»

Comments

• Options
    He shouldn't have done what he did but by the same token he wasn't getting any help from the officials as he was being constantly fouled. Can't stand Stoke and dislike Tony Pulis even less there is no manager in any league who continually berates the 4th official as much as Pulis and gets away with it.
  • Options
    There was a bloke standing really close to me on the train today and his bag kept whacking me, so I dropped the nut on him. Fully understandable it was.
  • Options
    I checked with spankie (member on here, mate of mine, referee) and indirect free kicks for obstruction still exist
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I think he got off lightly with a 3 game ban. Halsey said he saw the "elbow" & "punch" therefore they were not taken into consideration. Purely the "butt".
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

I believe that there is no such thing as an indirect freekick anymore.

Watford had one against us this season when Hamer picked up a backpass.
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone noticed but Huth had a good tweet after watching it on MOTD.

robert huth ‏@robert_huth
    Hate to see diving in the prem. stay on your feet shawcross
  • Options
    Pulling a shirt etc warrants a head butt? Hevshouldvhavevgot 10 games.
  • Options
    Jaddick said:

Not sure if anyone noticed but Huth had a good tweet after watching it on MOTD.

robert huth ‏@robert_huth
    Hate to see diving in the prem. stay on your feet shawcross

If that's true, then it's one of the only funny things I've ever seen on a footballer tweet. Although Lineker's sometimes quite funny.

• Options

Referees seem to have suffered a collective amnesia, completely forgetting that obstruction exists as an offence. Blocking of is obstruction, indirect free kick, a massive minority of penalties are given for defenders blocking off strikers, should be indirect free kicks.

Not only that but at a prem game earlier this season (West ham v Stoke), Stoke scored a goal from a corner where an essential part of the build up involved a Stoke player (shock horror) completely blocking a West ham player to prevent him from tracking the player he was marking. The player who was now unmarked went and scored. Gary Neville praised this and said it was one of the goals of the season!!

• Options
    Saga Lout said:

shine166 said:

been doing great for my dream team

Me too! I think he's the only reason I'm where I am in my mini league. Don't know how I'm going to replace him - he may be spending Christmas with his family, but he won't be getting a card from me now.

Toure for 3 games will do me, City have some easy games coming up... never going to score the points Fellaini does though