Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkies Bradford on Sky Tonight

Good luck to the Bantems in the Cup tonight.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck Phil. The twats that didn't like you are picking on Wilson now. They are eating humble already, I suspect you will prove those of us who thought you were a good manager right. Top professional and good manager, your time at the top will come.
    Masicat never wrong.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Good luck Phil. The twats that didn't like you are picking on Wilson now. They are eating humble already, I suspect you will prove those of us who thought you were a good manager right. Top professional and good manager, your time at the top will come.
    Masicat never wrong.

Disagree, I like Wilson but I did not like Parky as a manager.
  • Options
    Parky doing a decent job at Bratford. Going nicely in fourth. Can't hold too much animosity for him as he was treated very shabbily at the end and did his best in trying circumstances.
  • Options
    Missus is working late and lad snoring away in bed, this is a right result being live on sky, c'mon the bantams and good luck Parky
  • Options
    DiscoCAFC said:

masicat said:

Masicat never wrong.

Disagree, I like Wilson but I did not like Parky as a manager.
    same here, didn't dislike Parky at all as a person - just didn't rate him as a manager...good luck to him tonight..
  • Options
    masicat said:

Masicat never wrong.

Disagree met him a couple of times thought he was ignorant. Powel is 100 times the man he is.

Always liked Wilson tbh.

• Options
    Anyone that would agree with the 2nd post is as stupid as the the 2nd post

Parky = failure
    2nd post = failure
  • Options
    Got arsenal win under 10 corners and under 4 cards
  • Options
    Come on Parkystan!
  • Options
    And bradders are 1 up. Money down the drain
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bit personality about them to be ahead even though its early days , we would be one down by now playing drab
  • Options
    masicat said:

Masicat never wrong.

I didnt like him (as a Charlton manager) and have never slated Wilson.

I suspect he'll prove those of us who didn't rate him right as nice a fella as he is.
  • Options

Parky = failure
    2nd post = failure

Parky 1 Arsenal 0 :-)
  • Options

Parky = failure
    2nd post = failure

We will see. I suspect it hit a nerve. Phil is a good manager and was within minutes of getting it right at the valley. You need to learn mate ...MASICAT always right...
  • Options
    Scored too early
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Scored too early

Parky out!
  • Options
    Too many of our fans stood around with their arms folded willing Parky to fail.
    It wasn't just the manager that changed it was the mindset of the fans.
    But hey, it turned out for the best for us so not worth getting emotional.
    I for one wish Parky well though
  • Options
    Whatever his qualities as a manager, and time will tell on those, Ihe behaved completely professionally at Charlton, totally unlike his arrogant, charlie-big-potatoes predecessor.

He didnt get everything right but the circumstances were tough. I wish him luck.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    I agree that Parky was in the deep hole the whole time but I still stand by that he should never have been appointed in the first place. Why sack Pardew then appoint Parky when he was Pards number two? We should have had a new manager with a new background staff, I think we would have had a better chance of staying up.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    No Reid?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I need to learn nothing from someone who writes such bollox

I wish him well i wish bradford well a good club with real history

Parky for us was done to death

Nice guy blah blah blah

Shit mgr for us didnt work move on

Hate arsenal more than i disliked him at us soi hope he wins 20 nil

Just very glad he is not our mgr
  • Options
    Quite happy with how the hole league 1 thing turned out.

Decent first season, playoffs
    Some quality away days orient/southend
    great season under Powell

Not a fan of Parky but dont blame him for it.
    Nicky Bailey thats another story ****
  • Options
    nolly said:

Bit personality about them to be ahead even though its early days , we would be one down by now playing drab

Go and listen to some Radiohead in a dark room and cheer yourself up. Deary me.
  • Options

Too many of our fans stood around with their arms folded willing Parky to fail.
    It wasn't just the manager that changed it was the mindset of the fans.
    But hey, it turned out for the best for us so not worth getting emotional.
    I for one wish Parky well though

agree with that
  • Options
    To be honest I wasn't a great fan of Parky when he was at the club, but we quickly realised that when CP took over, Parky was actually working miracles with a dreadful team. Only Jackson was good enough, yet he still kept us in the play-off positions in both seasons in League 1.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Whatever his qualities as a manager, and time will tell on those, Ihe behaved completely professionally at Charlton, totally unlike his arrogant, charlie-big-potatoes predecessor.

He didnt get everything right but the circumstances were tough. I wish him luck.

Agree.

Top bloke and wish him well.

Move on, he has and we have Powell. Sorted.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Parky did his honest best with limited resources and limited ability. When he took over the clubs finances were in a state and any player would be sold regardless and an inferior replacement brought in (i.e Frazer Richardson for Simon Francis etc) and any manager would have struggled. The new board allowed Powell to keep the Spurs FA Cup money from which BWP was bought, Parky wouldn't have seen a sniff of that money.
  • Options
    and at Norwich Bent starts but subbed after 35 minutes with suspected hamstring injury,
  • Options

I need to learn nothing from someone who writes such bollox

I wish him well i wish bradford well a good club with real history

Parky for us was done to death

Nice guy blah blah blah

Shit mgr for us didnt work move on

Hate arsenal more than i disliked him at us soi hope he wins 20 nil

Just very glad he is not our mgr

Well said. Never considered that. Maybe I should give more thought to my argument. When I read your remarks I thought I really should reconsider my opinion. I have decided to change my mind and my opinion is now.

Blab labella parky bollox wanker move on arsenal hate bla bla parky def done wank toss bla bla bla........

Masicat always right "
  • Options
    Pleased for him if they get the win tonight, really nice guy every time i met him and unlike the 2 main managers before him he generally tried his best for the club, will always be grateful to him for that even if it was the right choice to swap managers when we did.