Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ANYONE FOR DARTS.

Comments

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

I actually can't remember how I've got back the last couple of years, though I do remember tubes and taxis being involved.

It involved getting the wrong train and ordering pizza and forgetting about it!
  • Options
    Haven't been since it was at the Circus Tavern, what a great venue that was.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Plaaayer said:

I actually can't remember how I've got back the last couple of years, though I do remember tubes and taxis being involved.

It involved getting the wrong train and ordering pizza and forgetting about it!
    Are we afternoon or evening this year?

My only memories from last year were @WSS chasing someone around Ally Pally dressed as a lion and cracking on with a couple of birds infront of us then realising that their husbands were sitting next to them.
  • Options
    Im going on the 27th, afternoon session.

Meeting in the X Keys in the City at 10 for breakfast beers.

Barely remember anything from last year
  • Options
    Fancy Whitlock or Anderson to win it this year both in pretty good form
  • Options
    Anderson always bottles it on the big stage, Fantastic scorer but as soon as he misses a few doubles he goes to pot.
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited December 2012
    I always enjoy Van der Voort's matches
  • Options
    JT said:

I always enjoy Van der Voort's matches

I agree Mike
  • Options
    Taylor for me. But Winstanley at 80/1 is great odds.
  • Options
    Big group of Charlton going on the 21st, looking forward to it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Taylor for me. But Winstanley at 80/1 is great odds.

Great odds indeed Sonic, very solid player. Barney at 18's is looking decent as well. Thornton, Hamilton & Pipe might have some value as well.

As Nicholas says above, Anderson on the doubles is a nightmare unfortunately.
  • Options
    Imagine a Justin Pipe v Dennis Priestley final, Would probably take about a week to play.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Imagine a Justin Pipe v Dennis Priestley final, Would probably take about a week to play.

luckily, they are on the same side of the draw so its semis at best. I would still have to turn off though!!

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

Evening session? I'm taking Swerve Jnr that night. Up early for Sheff Weds next day so will probably need to be helped off the floor come Saturday night.

Also going to both quarter final nights, on the Friday and Saturday after Christmas, one with the missus and one with the lads. Derby at home in the middle of that so it could also prove to be a bit 'tiring' !
  • Options
    Anyone done the corporate?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Swerve said:

J BLOCK said:

Evening session? I'm taking Swerve Jnr that night. Up early for Sheff Weds next day so will probably need to be helped off the floor come Saturday night.

Also going to both quarter final nights, on the Friday and Saturday after Christmas, one with the missus and one with the lads. Derby at home in the middle of that so it could also prove to be a bit 'tiring' !
    Doing the double header!
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Anyone done the corporate?

whats that a beer with pork scratchings

• Options
    barnsey if you get stuck mate i will run you back if you want let me know
  • Options
    cheers mate we should be ok, may leave a little early
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No probs pal
  • Options
    All kicks off tonight looking foward to this should be routine wins for Thornton, Nicholoson and Lewis and the Prelimanry match should be a walk in the park for Andre Welge the acca pays 6/4 not for 4 stone wall certs
  • Options
    great atmosphere at the ally pally between burnett and the 20 year old!!
  • Options
    Taylor gave my son his Darts after last nights game.
  • Options
    Blinding mate did u and joe have a good night

• Options
    Superb pissed as a fart, crackin atmosphere.
  • Options
    Saw some yesterday afternoon, there was an absolute saucepot of a walk on girl.

Who was she ????
  • Options
    Goodman

Its a great experience
  • Options
    My old man is up there today. Got a VIP ticket through a work thing. All food & drink free & Eric Bristow looking after their table. I am well pissed off as they only had 1 spare!
  • Options
    Jesus was there last night as well.Everyone wanted their photo's taken with him.