Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's snowing ! (Feb 2022 Page 77)

Comments

• Options

Oggy Red said:

Never known caterpillars in the middle of January before.
    Bloomin' weather is arse about face, I tell ye.

Cracking bit of Farmer Jones dialogue there Oggster!

Ooh Aaah, me luvverrrrrrrrrrr!

• Options

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/warnings/?regionName=se
    If you live in Wales, it is a Red snow warning.

Serves 'em right. Cardiff should have stayed blue.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Ooh Aaah, me luvverrrrrrrrrrr!

Is that you two coming out of the closet? Certainly an odd couple - the pessimist and optimist...;-))
  • Options
    Snow coming in from the West, is due to hit London around Midday Friday. It also looks likely, there will be some snow daily for the next week or so, although hopefully not too heavy.
  • Options

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/warnings/?regionName=se

If you live in Wales, it is a Red snow warning. Good luck to them.

Not as bad as a yellow snow warning
    You're not meant to p!ss in it, Dave!
  • Options
    Light snow all day here (Hereford / Borders) Blizzards tomorrow and sledges are selling well.
  • Options
    Wiltshire is white
  • Options
    Nothing to report here in Sussex.
  • Options
    kingston said:

Wiltshire is white

Racist
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Oh joy....i'm off to Merthyr Tydfil tomorrow.....i'm going outside,i may be some time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got bought 2 (two) snow shovels last Christmas; having moaned about not having one, and the shops not selling them, the previous year (when it was very snowy).

They've not been used yet but they are going to one hell of a going over this weekend.

• Options
    Got screwed over by my 'girlfriend' recently so booked flights to Rome this weekend to pick myself up... If I can't make that flight tomorrow or it's cancelled I don't know what I'm gonna do. Might start with kicking over some kid's snowman.
  • Options
    Due to be flying into London City via Frankfurt tomorrow afternoon - am now starting to anticipate a longer than expected stop in a German airport.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Oh joy....i'm off to Merthyr Tydfil tomorrow.....i'm going outside,i may be some time.

Rather you than me. Wales has a "red" warning, which means it will be buried in snow.
    The ITV forecast just now said it will reach London by midday tomorrow & we could get up to 15cm of snow.
  • Options
    No work for me hopefully a long weekend !
  • Options
    Why this hysteria about snow? Positively tropical compared to last night at the Valley
  • Options
    Light snow up here, forecast to be really bad tomorrow.
  • Options
    Nothing to report here in Sussex.
  • Options
    Nice to see you back Mr Pig :-)
  • Options
    I'm always around pal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm always around pal.

A round pig?
  • Options
    Absolutely sod all in Bournemouth, had a 5 min light flurry yesterday. Not expecting any overnight either with the rain currently falling.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

Absolutely sod all in Bournemouth, had a 5 min light flurry yesterday. Not expecting any overnight either with the rain currently falling.

Yup I can confirm from Ramada Encore Bournemouth its clear outside. Hopefully tomorrow 15.00 the train from Poole to Waterloo will be running (Although they have already made that a change at Bournemouth train instead of a through train.
  • Options

Light snow up here, forecast to be really bad tomorrow.

You'll have to stay in your sty, Piggy.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    It's a bit like the morning after a good curry down here,

Wet and windy.

• Options
    Snowing steadily in tundraland (aka Norfolk) for about two hours. Coming on top of about 10cm from earlier in the week. Expecting more tomorrow.
  • Options
    Snowy sleety in Bournmouth
  • Options
    Nothing but cold in SE26.
  • Options
    Not a sight of it from Hayes to Charing Cross this morning on the train. Expected to hit from 10am today through to midnignt on Saturday though ....
  • Options
    Just starting to snow in Holland Park...not settling though.