Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benitez

Comments

• Options
    "Chelsea gave me the title of interim manager which is a massive mistake"

Too right old son - tea boy would have been more appropriate.
  • Options
    Got to admire him in a way. He's hated Chelsea for years and they hate him. He takes over and drops John Terry. Good man.
  • Options
    Good on him, chelsea fans are a disgrace. You didn't like the sacking of RDM but at least give a Benitez a chance.
  • Options
    One good spell as Valencia manager (and it was undoubtedly a very good spell). The second jammiest European cup win ever (after Chelsea last year) with the mickeys, and nothing but abject failure since. See ya Rafa
  • Options
    Chelsea fans are such a bunch of wankers, having a pop at Benitez because they lack the bollocks to rise up against the real problem - Abrahmovich and his whack-a-mole style of appointing managers.

Whilst Roman and John "Captain, Shagger, Legend" Terry are running the joint the turmoil will continue.
  • Options
    Didn't he want to replace Alonso with Barry?!
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Good on him, chelsea fans are a disgrace. You didn't like the sacking of RDM but at least give a Benitez a chance.

Agree with you, the only reason they hate him is because he said mean things about them back when, you know, it was his job. Boo hoo.

Only hurting themselves not getting behind the team - Saints fans had it right, disagree with the decision but get behind the team.
  • Options
    Funny how Chelsea fans never had a go at Roman for sacking their best managers, Mourinho and Ancelotti, isn't it?

Almost like they're scared he'll leave and they'll go back to the mediocre shambles they were before he arrived there.
  • Options

Chelsea fans are such a bunch of wankers, having a pop at Benitez because they lack the bollocks to rise up against the real problem - Abrahmovich and his whack-a-mole style of appointing managers.

Agree. If Abramovich pulls out, they will drop like a stone and all the Johnny Come Latelys will go back to supporting someone else.
  • Options
    Fair play to him, can't disagree with anything he's said there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013

One good spell as Valencia manager (and it was undoubtedly a very good spell). The second jammiest European cup win ever (after Chelsea last year) with the mickeys, and nothing but abject failure since. See ya Rafa

Disagree, you don't get to TWO champions league finals with two average Liverpool teams and win la liga twice by being an average manager.
  • Options
    John Terry to be next Chelsea manager nailed on.

He has been doing it unofficially for the past 6 years.
  • Options
    Great outburst.... Love the bit when he said he left it in the hands of his agent... they sorted the deal out, translated it to English and sounds like he didn't know he was interim manager......... Don't you just love agents.
  • Options
    Good on him,that club is a disgrace and it's about time someone had a proper pop at them
  • Options
    Greedy and classless fans
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Greedy and classless fans

....and utter cowards too.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Disagree, you don't get to TWO champions league finals with two average Liverpool teams and win la liga twice by being an average manager.
    Agreed, nonsensical comment. Particularly as Liverpool were four points off winning the league under Benitez when they finished second. Look at them now. And Valencia for that matter. Inter Milan are hardly setting the world alight either although I accept he didn't do brilliantly there.
  • Options
    I'm wondering if he wants to be sacked? He knows he's going anyway and will get paid in full either way.
  • Options

Abrahmovich and his whack-a-mole style of appointing managers.

So true & so funny.
  • Options
    Benitez has been a joke ever since he finished second with Liverpool. Somehow lost the plot - maybe he thinks he's a genius - well his career over the last few years has been as bad as it was good prior to then. Arrogant and thinks he's better than everybody else. He's not. Failed at the end of his Liverpool rein buying shocking players, failed at Inter and is failing at Chelsea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    The man is a disgrace . The fans pay a fortune to watch their team and are untitled to an opinion. I hope we never see him in English football again .
  • Options
    All well suited to each other. Chelsea, the final nail in the coffin as far as my love of football is concerned.
  • Options

All well suited to each other. Chelsea, the final nail in the coffin as far as my love of football is concerned.

+1

• Options
    A great manager look what he's won , football is about winning .
  • Options
    nolly said:

A great manager look what he's won , football is about winning .

Yeah and Chelsea are going to win shit loads with that clown , right?
  • Options
    Ha, what a laughing stock they are? Who's going to be their next manager? David Baddiel?
  • Options
    I'm no fan of Benitez, but it's as if fans are allowed to say exactly what they want, to criticise and demean a manager of a club, but if said manager says anything in return to defend himself, then he is completely out of order. Why?
  • Options
    Gosh !!

Hold the front/back page !!

"Benitez To Leave Chelsea SHOCK" !!
  • Options

I'm no fan of Benitez, but it's as if fans are allowed to say exactly what they want, to criticise and demean a manager of a club, but if said manager says anything in return to defend himself, then he is completely out of order. Why?

You get the same hypocrisy on the pitch. A player can be personally abused for the whole match by the crowd but if one of them dare make an everyday gesture to anyone in the crowd with his finger(s) etc everyone is outraged and people report it to the police.

However there are better ways for Benitez to make his point than an immediate post-match interview while emotions are high. Mind you he is prone to these rants at anytime I guess. He's a cock.
  • Options
    Prob would win shitloads if given time . He's no curbs or Powell granted