Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton Sell Out for the Valley 8th December

Comments

• Options
    The David Fishwick Stand only has one tier.

Those figures are from Burnley's programme.
  • Options
    Think Frontline9 must be referring to Brighton at Millwall.
  • Options

"Airman Brown"

Only if there has been a change of personnel at the police . . . seriously, Brighton are no problem,

I think you will find that they are and have been very active of late especially

The OB and club would be fools to Underestimate the probability of a bang up in and around the ground

I'll defer to you on that one NLA . . . maybe I should have said Brighton have not been a problem in the past.
  • Options
    i always thought the same AB but of late they certainly seem to have stepped up their activity
  • Options

"Airman Brown"

Only if there has been a change of personnel at the police . . . seriously, Brighton are no problem,

I think you will find that they are and have been very active of late especially

The OB and club would be fools to Underestimate the probability of a bang up in and around the ground

I concur

• Options
    Just a quick question !
    My dad and brother are brighton fans and couldn't get tickets in the away end.

Last time we played brighton i needed to be a redcard member and could have 3 people per card, do you reckon the offer will be the same this time round ?
  • Options

Just a quick question !

Last time we played brighton i needed to be a redcard member and could have 3 people per card, do you reckon the offer will be the same this time round ?

Assume your still a Redcard holder, and therefore you should be OK to get tickets for your dad and brother....Airman Brown will confirm.
  • Options

Just a quick question !

Assume your still a Redcard holder, and therefore you should be OK to get tickets for your dad and brother....Airman Brown will confirm.
    Yeaaah i still have the card, but haven't used it in ages, great cheers !
  • Options
    Tickets for this game only available for redcard holders now. No general sale.
  • Options

Good call from that bloke who decided to charge £30 for this game then. Who was it again . . . .?

So was it the same bloke who came up with the idea to put up the prices for a midweek match Vs the well supported Peterbrough?
    Let's see if he comes on here after the "success" of that idea?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    eldavide said:

Good call from that bloke who decided to charge £30 for this game then. Who was it again . . . .?

So was it the same bloke who came up with the idea to put up the prices for a midweek match Vs the well supported Peterbrough?
    Let's see if he comes on here after the "success" of that idea?
    I thought tickets for Peterborough had been reduced to £10 and £15, not increased.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    They are £10 & £15 in the away end so not sure what he's talking about?

http://www.theposh.com/tickets/upcoming-games/
  • Options
    It seems they have!
    I'm sure I read in The Barnsley programme that Peterbrough and brighton prices were increased!
    I take it back
  • Options
    Breathe, Airman !!!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    eldavide, I'm not sure what you're banging on about. Peterbrough tickets are all reduced to a give away !

Peterborough United (h) - Tuesday, November 27th (7.45pm)

Tickets have been reduced to £10 adults, over 60s and U21s in the north upper, north-west quadrant and family stand for the Valley match against Peterborough United on Tuesday, November 27th (7.45pm).

In the east, west and lower north stands, the prices are £15 adults, £10 over 60s and U21s, while U18s are £5 anywhere in the stadium. The reductions are an extension of the Perfect Pair promotion to increase attendances at midweek matches.

Places are on general sale, and are available online.

Tickets will be posted out until the end of Friday, November 23rd, but will be available in person from The Valley until kick-off.

Fans can book return coach travel via the Valley Express service, fare £7. Click here for a full list of pick-up points and times.

Millwall (a) - Saturday, December 1st (3pm)

Tickets for Charlton's away match against Millwall on Saturday, December 1st (3pm) are currently on restricted sale to all Red Card holders with a previous purchase history against their Red Card membership over the past five seasons.

Places for the South London derby at The Den are priced £26 adults, £17 over 60s, £13 U16s and £7 U12s, with ambulant disabled places and 13 wheelchair spaces (both including a free helper) priced at the same rates.

An extended Valley Away service is also running to The Den, priced £10, and full details of the pick-up points and times can be found here.

Only 143 lower-tier tickets from Charlton's initial allocation of 3,083 places remained on the morning of Monday, November 19th, but the club received a further 600 lower-tier places the following day.

Millwall tickets are not available to purchase online.

Brighton & Hove Albion (h) - Saturday, December 8th (3pm)

Tickets for the visit of Brighton & Hove Albion to The Valley on Saturday, December 8th (3pm) are on sale to Red Card holders, and are available online using the members' system only.

The match is the first in 2012/13 for which the higher tier of pricing will apply for adults and over 60s/U21s (although all U18s or U11s remain £10 and £5 respectively).

This means that tickets in the upper north stand and north-west quadrant for the Seagulls’ visit are £22 adults (or £17 in the family stand for adults accompanied by an U18). The over 60/U21 price in all three areas will be £15.

Adults will pay £25 and over 60s/U21s £20 to sit in the wing blocks of the east or upper west stands, with all other areas priced £30 for adults and £22 for over 60s/U21s.

Fans can book return coach travel via the Valley Express service, fare £7. Click here for a full list of pick-up points and times.

Tickets were on general sale for several weeks, but when Brighton reported on Tuesday, November 20th that they had sold all their allocation in the Jimmy Seed Stand, tickets were made available to members only.

• Options
    cherry
  • Options
    Hmm :-)

I'm not generally keen on price promotions for midweek matches, but this one looked dire when the decision was made. You'd probably be surprised to learn that we usually sell fewer than 2,000 home matchday tickets for midweek fixtures unless they have particular appeal and some have been as low as 1,000 sold.

I wouldn't expect a massive sale for Peterborough off the back of the reductions, although recent results and especially a win at the weekend would help. Either way, I didn't think there was much to lose from giving it a go.
  • Options
    How many per red card ?
  • Options
    We took a team from here in CT,USA to Brighton a few years ago. My brother lives there. We played a team from an estate there called Whitehorse I believe it was. It was well rough and although it nearly kicked off on the field they were a great bunch of guys in the bar. So can see they may have a certain element amongst them.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    razil said:

the west upper (south end) is pretty much empty, plus you could incentivise people to move with some vouchers if it came to it, wouldn't you think?

Yeah, fuck the people who shell out over 400 sheets a year and have been sitting there for years. Lets fuck em off.

Priceless.

One for the Trust to campaign against maybe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off-it, I could not care less really but if someone is really that precious about a seat, in a situation where they would be moved a couple of blocks along (probably to a better view and which would cost the same or more), then they need to have a word with themselves.
  • Options
    ct_addick said:

We took a team from here in CT,USA to Brighton a few years ago. My brother lives there. We played a team from an estate there called Whitehorse I believe it was. It was well rough and although it nearly kicked off on the field they were a great bunch of guys in the bar. So can see they may have a certain element amongst them.

Whitehawk.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

ct_addick said:

Whitehawk.
    Brighton's east end.
  • Options

Off-it, I could not care less really but if someone is really that precious about a seat, in a situation where they would be moved a couple of blocks along (probably to a better view and which would cost the same or more), then they need to have a word with themselves.

You'll find that there woiuld be a lot of people who will need to have a word with themselves. A Charlton man's castle is his season ticket seat
  • Options

You're right, of course. Maybe we should just move grounds? That would solve the problem.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

You're right, of course. Maybe we should just move grounds? That would solve the problem.
    Funny - I've stated before if Charlton ever left the Valley the club would not be the same. Would never ever want that to happen.

But that is more or less the same as a few people having to sit on a different seat for 90mins, so I see what your saying *sarcastic winky face thing *

I don't think we should give them extra BUT if we did it would hardly be a inconvienience to those concerned.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Off-it, I could not care less really but if someone is really that precious about a seat, in a situation where they would be moved a couple of blocks along (probably to a better bview and which would cost the same or more), then they need to have a word with themselves.

You'll find that there woiuld be a lot of people who will need to have a word with themselves. A Charlton man's castle is his season ticket seat
    For one game?? It happens in the FA cup - how on earth have east stand folk coped with that in the past?

As I have said though - I don't believe we should give more than we have too.
  • Options

How many per red card ?

Does anyone know ?

• Options

How many per red card ?

Does anyone know ?

Will prob be one per red card, best to ask Airman Brown
  • Options
    Best to ask someone who works for the club