Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Banner at the top

13»

Comments

• anyone else feel she is saying that just to them?

Not sure why people think a banner supporting the club and/or manager is cringey.
    Should be a given anyway.
  • MrOneLung said:

anyone else feel she is saying that just to them?

lol , i stared in to her eyes and watched her say that 3 times and my heart fluttered and for that one brief moment it was just me and her in this universe...... so yes is the answer

**i'm stalking the bitch**
  • Leave the banner, why would we support him any less? Who would do a better job? We've been very unlucky in some games, and had some terrible decisions against us, 2 disallowed goals!!!! Boro was poor, but if we took our chances in the first half it could have been different. Remember Boro are a different class to us, they're going for Promotion, we're not!
  • Can we have a 20 foot banner like this for our next few home games please?
  • Put me on the like list.

As someone said earlier in the thread - if it helps, only maybe a little bit, then it's worth doing.
  • Does this site officially 100% support then ?
  • Love it especially if it does help from our owners making the mistake that sends us tumbling down the league's again.
  • PL54 said:

Does this site officially 100% support then ?

No.
  • Sponsored links:

• Biggest non story since the last biggest non story on here.
  • Jayajosh said:

Can we have a 20 foot banner like this for our next few home games please?

I only think this should happen if we all dress up in black and let off flares during the game......
  • Make it bigger please.
  • Make it bigger please.

Did I say that out loud?
  • Cuff said:

Don't want to throw the cat among the pigeons but nobody backs anyone 100% any more. 150% is more standard currency for reality/ karaoke television contestants. People may see 100% as a statement of unhappiness

Good one!

I thought that 1000% was more the norm though.
  • It makes my page longer which is annoying

Where can i buy one for my nob?