Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Banner at the top

Comments

• Options
    Great stuff.
  • Options
    cringe
  • Options
    nolly said:

cringe

Just a tad
  • Options
    Yeah im not sure as much as i back Powell
  • Options
    If it helps even a little then I'm glad it's there.
  • Options
    I still don't see a banner at the top.
  • Options
    It's too short
  • Options
    i can see banner on PC
  • Options
    I guess the point of starting threads indicating support for Chris Powell and putting banners at the top of discussion boards is simply to reiterate that probably most of us are fully behind Powell, despite a few results that haven't gone our way.
    At a time when a lot of things seem uncertain at the club, it is a small way to demonstrate a bit of solidarity with our manager.
    Happy clappy cringeworthy pointless ? Maybe, but probably not for many of us, just wanting to state a view.

• Options

Are you on mobile view ? It's only on pc view. Scroll to the bottom of your page and click on full site.

This site frequently gets accused of negativity due to people cherry picking some of the comments, so we wanted to do something that was noticeably supportive.

Plus we promote and sticky anything written when we feel a member has produced something good, so this is a good way of promoting Drug's excellent creative work.

It's not a permanent fixture, its just there to promote where we are at this point and hopefully rally a little bit during a bit of a testing period.

That's all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont need justifying in my eyes

• Options
    edited November 2012
    if we lose tomorrow night i mighy drift off to 98% support ....
    so i hope the facility to adjust is available and as a percentage king i think my numbers have to be posted
  • Options
    Don't want to throw the cat among the pigeons but nobody backs anyone 100% any more. 150% is more standard currency for reality/ karaoke television contestants. People may see 100% as a statement of unhappiness
  • Options
    lol cuff like your trail of thought ............. you do the math
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Plus we promote and sticky anything written when we feel a member has produced something good, so this is a good way of promoting Drug's excellent creative work.

Drug's ?? Can we all have some ;-)
  • Options
    I have a particularly dark predictive text operator !
  • Options
    I am pleased that we are 100% behind SCP,we need to stay united during this difficult spell.
  • Options
    Drugs do make you more creative. FACT.

As for the banner I like it. As fans we should back and support the manager unless things are really bad!
  • Options

As for the banner I like it. As fans we should back and support the manager unless things are really bad!

You mean once we're definitely down? Yeah good idea, as long as CAFC get the worst out of the deal and are hard done by, we're all happy. Amen
  • Options

if we lose tomorrow night i mighy drift off to 98% support ....
    so i hope the facility to adjust Isaac available and as a percentage king i think my numbers have to be posted

As long as your not doing the adjusting. Your percentages baffle me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

You mean once we're definitely down? Yeah good idea, as long as CAFC get the worst out of the deal and are hard done by, we're all happy. Amen
    I don't think the manager is the problem, although some of his decisions have left me scratching my head.
  • Options
    Bit too early for all this 100% support stuff I reckon, the fact that people are saying I'm in 100% support of Powell suggests they've thought about wanting him out!
  • Options
    I find it harder to convince my boss that I am working with that massive banner appearing at the top! Is this a plot by the board to make me go back to work and stop listening to rumours about how they are running the club?
  • Options
    Leave the Banner. Good idea.
  • Options
    leave it up, He needs our support, because it seems he has not received it from some board members after what I've been reading on here.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with the banner, i would be disgusted if CP was shoved out of the door.
  • Options

As long as your not doing the adjusting. Your percentages baffle me.

I'm not saying their bang on but i think the direction my numbers take are a fair assessment of where i see us as a team ... and i've been pretty spot on this season and most seasons only parky/powell season have i called it miles wrong cos i fancied us to make the play offs that season
  • Options
    I personally would love an oohaah swingometer percentage adjustment after each game, it's what oohaah does best!

Can we also have one for how much we support TJ and those upstairs?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I love it, great work by Stig. IMO it's important that when squad members just idly look in to see which player is currently being crucified ( they find it hilarious ), they will see the banner. The message will get back to CP and for me, that is invaluable because he was looking so utterly dejected on Saturday.
  • Options
    Would rather have a shrine to the Bird off Countdown.