Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton vs. Middlesbrough | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Boro sold over 1,300 which is great support.
  • good feeling about this one, i reckon 2-1 to us. BWP and Jackson for us, and a bailey penalty for them
  • Alwasy seem to have really grotty, dull games against this lot. I predict a 4-3 humdinger then with an Hulse extra time winner.

Back in the real world I can't see beyond another draw.
  • Must win game, purely because my best mate is a Boro fan.
  • another 1-1
  • Boro sold over 1,300 which is great support.

OohAhh whispered me that they all live in London.

• I just can't see us winning this. Maybe snatch a 1-1 or 0-0 - but that wont really be enough for what we need (ie 3 points).
  • 1-2 boro
  • I agree with afka
  • We need a win soooo bad
  • Sponsored links:

• A drab 0-0 I think
  • No idea what will happen in this one. Normally I get a gut feeling over what might happen but not this one.

With so many injuries and a makeshift side Boro should win but we're tough to beat only one goal in it in each of our games so far shows we're competitive. We really need the injured players back ASAP then we'll be okay
  • http://www.mfc.co.uk/page/matches/reports/0,,1~30370,00.html

Who remembers that one? I only just about remember the Viduka goal.

My first ever game was v Boro on Oct 30th 2004, random fact there
  • solly lb
    wilson rb
    green rm
    otherwise unchanged from wolves
    gutsy 1-0 to the addicks, hulse to score
  • getting our home form in order is an absolute must from today and I think we will put in a decent performance, the stronger teams seem to bring out the better side of charlton!
    bailey ought to get a good welcome at the valley for his efforts during his time at charlton, imo probably the best of a bad bunch over those two seasons (shelvey excepted of course)
  • COME ON YOU HADDOCK AND CHIP LOVERS!!!
  • Due something at home 2-1, very edgy though.
  • BWP & Hulse, are both due a goal and I would back one of them to score today. I hope Wilson and Solly stay on the right. Lets hope Chris Powell can get the balance of the team and the midfield right today.
  • Anyone reckon Kerkar could play left back? I wouldn't rule it out.
  • WSS said:

Anyone reckon Kerkar could play left back? I wouldn't rule it out.

Deffinately an idea , I'm just not sure how defensively aware Kerkar is
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:

Anyone reckon Kerkar could play left back? I wouldn't rule it out.

Deffinately an idea , I'm just not sure how defensively aware Kerkar is
    But we know a man who DOES .....
  • Really hope I'm wrong but can see us getting torn apart today. Despite only losing by the 1 goal, we've looked like we're ripe for the taking by a decent side at home.
  • agree with Ross sadly, hoping for a win, will take a point, but unless we go for the jugular today I expect to lose by two or three on this occasion.
  • I'm afraid I'm expecting a bit of a pasting too. More to do with cumulative injury situation than anything else. If Emnes is fit (the gossip is that he isn't) I think we could be in the doo doo.
  • If we can contain them for 60 Mins I can see us getting a result.
  • I think we are going to need a goal or two this afternoon, teams playing away in this league seem to go on the offensive playing away, and Boro will be a good benchmark as to how we will do in this league, No idea who will win,or what the score will be, if we get three points out of the next two games I will settle for that. We have players returning from injury, in the next few weeks, so let's see if the squad is good enough