Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

*****POKER***** REGULAR STYLE, TURBO TOURNIE, TONIGHT 16th October 8-15pm ALL CL WELCOME*******

2»

Comments

• I dont mind if you want to set one up you're an admin you can lol. But any changes in the schedule need to be okayed by the masses. I personally think 3000 is too much to start, but i'm just one person.
  • Well we should all be able to discusss what ppl want, lol 3000 chips is too much, alot of the time it depends on the blinds eg/ 3000 with 10 min blinds would be good, if we have 1500 then 15 min blinds to enable more play. Every single tourney we play ends up being a crapshoot.

Dont mean to criticise too much but as i play home games all the time live and online and have played lots over the last year. just a bit ofconstructive advice and if its not what people want thats fine, i dont mind either way you just have to adjust the game :)

I can set up a game but i wont do it additional as its likely it wont get the runners
  • The only reason i said, it was too much is that with a half decent turnout it often lasts longer than 2 breaks (2 hours +) takes us to approx 10.15- 10.30pm which is already quite late when you have to be up in the morning and that was only 10 minute blind intervals and 1500 chips, was just a bit concerned that it would go on much later.

If you want, ask other people how they feel i will happily go along with the majority. I wasn't shooting you down, I hope it didn't come across that way. :-) x
  • I think the current 1500 starting chips is spot on. Nearly all games on stars start that way. I think your current set up is spot on. Carry on the good work.
  • I think 3000 chips worth a try as it could lead to larger bets as not so restricted
  • I think 3000 chips worth a try as it could lead to larger bets as not so restricted

This :) the structure is fine but with more chips means we can have more fun :)